North Korea vs USA

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
What's your view on this?

North Korea said Thursday that it had final approval to launch "merciless" military strikes on the United States and had yet to allow South Korean workers from entering a joint industrial complex in the North.

In the latest escalation of the weeks-long crisis, the North Korean army said Thursday morning in Korea, which was Wednesday afternoon in Washington, that it could strike the United States with the possible use of "cutting-edge" nuclear weapons, according to a statement published by the official KCNA news agency.

Although the United States does not believe North Korea has the ability to launch a nuclear-armed missile, the North's closure of the Kaseong industrial park is actually "a very serious development, and a serious heightening of the crisis level on the Korean peninsula," said Park Young Ho, senior research fellow at the Korea Institute for National Unification in Seoul.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
I highly doubt North Korea can even launch one successfully. It'll probably just fall back down and it'll blow them up before they blow USA up. But if they do manage to do it, I don't want to be anywhere near this...

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
nah, I doublt North Korea will do anything. But if they do, then this will probably be the outbreak of WW3

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
North Korea knows what we have in store for them if they tried anything. They may be slightly more advanced in nuclear technology, but they don't have the military alliance forces like we do. I and North Korea, as well as everyone else knows that North Korea can be wiped off the face of this planet.

If it came down to it, China would most likely become an alliance with us, and therefore N.K. would be destroyed. I think it's just all a big scare. But we'll see.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
North Korea knows what we have in store for them if they tried anything. They may be slightly more advanced in nuclear technology, but they don't have the military alliance forces like we do. I and North Korea, as well as everyone else knows that North Korea can be wiped off the face of this planet.

If it came down to it, China would most likely become an alliance with us, and therefore N.K. would be destroyed. I think it's just all a big scare. But we'll see.
China was allies with Korea last time as its ancient land. However the country that starts the war loses it. ,Ex: Germany , twice

Ex Post Facto

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
You know that North Korea and South Korea didn't even end the War? No Peace Treaty, Just a truce.. And their nuke wont even hit the US, while the US got that Stealth plane, with Nuclear Missile ready to drop on them...

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The first nuke to be dropped as an,act of war will cause everybody to unload. The US also wouldnt nuke them. They have limits..Killing civis isnt one of them.

Ex Post Facto

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Pfft, China will indefinitely back up North Korea.

China recently signaled that they will back North Korea in war, no matter how much they might disagree with what they are doing.

America isn't as good and ready as people think they are.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I think we all agree that China would back up North Korea if the US counter attack right?

The US was last night preparing to send advanced missile defences to its Pacific territory, as North Korea further ratcheted up its bellicose rhetoric by approving "merciless" nuclear strikes on America.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
They just want attention. They know that the South would invade and the US would go all out. Once China comes in,it would be slaughter. The government would start drafting and riots would break out.
Ex Post Facto

JayFord

Mar 31, 2013
For the battle be fair, united states, with this battle, need some back up. North Korea got soo many allies.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
For the battle be fair, united states, with this battle, need some back up. North Korea got soo many allies.
Do you understand war? It is not fair...

I have always been interested between the USA and N.K, If N.K does decide to launch a nuclear missle, I doubt it'd hit USA due to it's protection and technology.
But yes, if this does happen it will most likely be WW3 in my opinion.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Korea tried once...it didnt go far. Anything is possible. Homefront says N.K one.

Ex Post Facto

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
I believe that NK has the ability to launch a nuclear missle, but they won't. Even if they do, let them. North Korea has little to no allies, atleast none that can even look at the U.S. wrong. The whole world is tired of North Korea. If they launch that missle, North Korea will become a vast land of desert and rubble.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
China. It controls the United States supply. Everything is made in China. Plus sending a missle wod require entering war. Which means the people have to vote.

Ex Post Facto

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
China. It controls the United States supply. Everything is made in China. Plus sending a missle wod require entering war. Which means the people have to vote.

Ex Post Facto
China will isolate itself as they're in decent standings with the U.S.... Plus it's also said that China government is discussing whether to "cut the cord" with North Korea.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
China will isolate itself as they're in decent standings with the U.S.... Plus it's also said that China government is discussing whether to "cut the cord" with North Korea.

Nononono, go back to the news and listen, China clearly stated, it will always stand by North Korea, even if they don't agree with the current situation.

China is the most powerful country in the world, If North Korea attack and America retaliate, China might involve themselves. If that were the case, America, yes has the resources but it doesn't have the money to back those resources. America's economy is too bad at the moment.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
They won't attack the US... They know they'll get destroyed if they do. Also, China wouldn't defend North Korea if they attacked first. Plus North Korea doesn't have the tech to launch a nuclear missile. Kim Jong Un is just cementing his authority in my opinion, he's not going to do anything.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Nononono, go back to the news and listen, China clearly stated, it will always stand by North Korea, even if they don't agree with the current situation.

China is the most powerful country in the world, If North Korea attack and America retaliate, China might involve themselves. If that were the case, America, yes has the resources but it doesn't have the money to back those resources. America's economy is too bad at the moment.
In what way is China the most powerful country in the world? Is it their 1 aircraft carrier? They are technologically outmatched by the United States. The United States has a much larger navy. Their air support is vastly superior. They are strategically located near China to contain the war in a Pacific theater.

Either way this is all hypothetical. China would not involve themselves on an unprovoked aggressive action by North Korea. It would be a complete waste of Chinese resources with no direct objective gained from it. China is not the same communist country it was in the 50's during the Korean War.

Large scale wars drive America's economy (look at WWI and WWII). The government borrowed billions of dollars from banks and private entities in the form of war bonds. Not to mention that America owes China over a trillion dollars. Declaring war on a country that owes you that much money is asinine and not rooted in any common sense.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I didnt mean it just on the basis of Military use,
  • Huge Military
  • Huge Numbers of Factories
  • Huge Population
  • Huge Economy
Thats my definition of power anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread