NextGen Hosting

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Also kat we proved it was on ur vps by ur staff it was even posted by an ex user of urs who ur staff admitted to it.

Also just want to say we don't leak ips at all and I do want to say this was all started when layne and Brandon started shit on holo by a stupid forum post which then caused more drama and even after I was gone they fired 2 staff members for standing up to them.

See I have sources as well also any of the previous shit they posted about on this forum post was all crap and ball shit this was all proven by the user when they admitted to the police they lied
Post automatically merged:

Considering I've been in business for 5 years now and still going strong and we don't offer retro services people simply buy the vps and set up themselves if we are asked to set up a retro by the client then it is something that can be done.

But no where on the site is retro services offered so try again please.

Also the servers and services ain't shite ask my many clients.

And lastly can I say this post has been put on by someone who lies and makes up lies about a person because they got confronted on the hotel and banned the person because him and his bf can't handle being stood up to.

Any accusations previously made by layne were proven by many users and people including the person who made the original claims to be false and fabricated by layne and Brandon themselves so before you want to post more shit layne I suggest u get ur facts straight before posting slander against a person.

Last edited:

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
What ama who I believe told me about everything and the shit and lies u told Or that other one who admitted she lied about everything when I got the police out for false accusations and she was gonna be done by the police for it.

If you want to go for it but being slander I'm sure they will soon be removed and isn't it sad u still hold screenshots to this day of the shit and lies u caused.

Its like u can't let me go

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
First of all, naw people are still talking about your gross ass, someone ran into the girl, saw you were mutual friends, and then asked for screenshots, and sent them to me. so no, im not "holding onto them"

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Here we go again lol considering gained 3 clients in past 24 hours these posts make absolutely no sence what so ever and they are pleased with the services.

Please refrain from posting this shit once again.

In fact I should thank you layne as this post has just had 2 more people message me asking me for services so thanks layne this post is kinda pointless lol
i feel sorry for the people who buy your vps then get their shit robbed when they slightly piss you off

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
lol okay then so if ur not holding onto them then why havent u deleted them then?

oh cause ur obsessed with causing drama and shit as per what ive been told by certain people.
Its as if you are actully not willing to let go of anything and just wanting to start up shit from years ago.
Im not even gonna bother anymore with this shit if people wanna use next gen go ahead if they dont go ahead but im doing just nicely with my income this year i think ur find
So yeah ur posts aint doing nothing as thats so far this year and still going strong

i feel sorry for the people who buy your vps then get their shit robbed when they slightly piss you off
no one has any shit robbed as previously stated on all posts all files used on any services are readily avaliable on devbest and ***** the clients are even aware of this.
And if your on about the shit from Kat even after talking to her so called friend "sankru" i was informed it was all a lie what she told and her staff did put it on the vps this was also confirmed in a group chat from 2 users in her old hotel who asked the staff member about the booter and they admited it was put on there.

So again slander and false accusations people like trying this recently dont they.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Ant this wasnt even a year ago,

You must be registered for see images attach

I know this proves nothing, but this is dates he messaged this girl, as i said, not even a year ago.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Ant this wasnt even a year ago,

I know this proves nothing, but this is dates he messaged this girl, as i said, not even a year ago.
that doesnt show a user who it was sent to for 1 it also shows any account what says ant on it anyone can easily change there name lol

Facts Layne

And for everyones information about the legal team thing when you are a ltd registered company in the uk you get a team of lawyers to protect the company from such shit such as this so if anyone has any issues with anything then i believe you need to contact companies house in the uk or even better yet you can contact my legal team at ur offices il even give you guys all my head office address and my company number should you wish to persue

oh everyone gone quiet thought so.

that doesnt show a user who it was sent to for 1 it also shows any account what says ant on it anyone can easily change there name lol

Facts Layne

And for everyones information about the legal team thing when you are a ltd registered company in the uk you get a team of lawyers to protect the company from such shit such as this so if anyone has any issues with anything then i believe you need to contact companies house in the uk or even better yet you can contact my legal team at ur offices il even give you guys all my head office address and my company number should you wish to persue

this whole post and everything mentioned in it is just petty and stupid no facts at all in any of this just once again Layne trying to cause shit as per normal

Last edited:

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
image0.gif

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Nothing good to reply with lol - When you have facts oh wait there isnt any the come back to me untill then stop with all the bullshit layne

and just looking round lechris commenting on a post like this when this thread exists

And i see that thread mentions about oh wait for it Layne getting involved in even more drama yet again!

And i see that thread mentions about oh wait for it Layne getting involved in even more drama yet again!
why you getting wess for im mearly quoting a post which has been left on here for all to see about 2 of the people starting shit in this chat this doesn't look good does it layne

devbest should prank ant, put up a 'sorry we closed' page lMAO fk off

joined today, i highly doubt youre real, hi ant, bye ant.

What you mean I made a new account if you dont believe me add me on discord LMAO

The amount of shit coming out this guys mouth you’d think he was a test subject for The Human Centipede Jesus

Myself have not had any problems with this company ever infact i thought they are very good and cheap
Hi ant, how are you today?

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Well, you did say
Im not even gonna bother anymore with this shit
Also, this isn't even an attack but I am personally struggling to read your replies with lack of grammar, such as commas, etc, but I'm also tired.
I'm also perplexed at how the owner of a registered company is, instead of trying to address issues and concerns calmly, is instead being hostile to the OP, when you claim:
Its as if you are actully not willing to let go of anything and just wanting to start up shit from years ago.
But in fact, you are the one that started this particular incident by threatening Layne, because he visited your hotel:
It's hard to get through to you when you're being rather close-minded about this situation. You're not trying to smooth out your company's name, or what people would expect from a company. You're just being hostile, and rude.
How is mentioning a moderator drama?

I'll be sure to warn everyone away from Next Gen Hosting as the owner is very clearly unprofessional and not interested in his clients interests or protecting their data as long as he gets some income
im doing just nicely with my income this year i think ur find
PS
and just looking round lechris commenting on a post like this when this thread exists
He won Most Hated Award for a reason. :p If you stick around long enough, you may win 2019s though. Good luck.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
cos ye spammin m8 get ye shit outa here leave my thread alone
i aint spamming im replying to comments and u only want me to leave as ive caught out all the lies and the truths if people stop sending shit and replying with shit then il stop replying thats what a forum is for to reply to posts

Well, you did say

Also, this isn't even an attack but I am personally struggling to read your replies with lack of grammar, such as commas, etc, but I'm also tired.
I'm also perplexed at how the owner of a registered company is, instead of trying to address issues and concerns calmly, is instead being hostile to the OP, when you claim:

But in fact, you are the one that started this particular incident by threatening Layne, because he visited your hotel:

It's hard to get through to you when you're being rather close-minded about this situation. You're not trying to smooth out your company's name, or what people would expect from a company. You're just being hostile, and rude.

How is mentioning a moderator drama?

I'll be sure to warn everyone away from Next Gen Hosting as the owner is very clearly unprofessional and not interested in his clients interests or protecting their data as long as he gets some income

PS

He won Most Hated Award for a reason. :p If you stick around long enough, you may win 2019s though. Good luck.
oh so layne gets his other buddys now to reply what a surprise lol

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
oh so layne gets his other buddys now to reply what a surprise lol
I've actually been following since this thread opened, as you saw I was in the room when the threats were mentioned. Layne asked nothing of me, just, as I said, I'm just surprised a company owner acts this way.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
I've actually been following since this thread opened, as you saw I was in the room when the threats were mentioned. Layne asked nothing of me, just, as I said, I'm just surprised a company owner acts this way.
I'm mearly replying to comments and exposing the bullshit coming out of lanes mouth he has no solid evidence so when he does I have told him come back to me untill then if the slander continues the legal route will be followed simple

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014

"it works, i just took him offline with it" you didnt but ok.
Correct so tell me then who sent u these screenshots I'm Intressed as again could be more shite and if they sent u the full Convo then maybe u would see the other bits after it stating it got hit by other people who relayed back to me that it got hit and I simply said that on the hotel.

So again facts

Users who are viewing this thread