News Article Categories

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, i was wondering if anybody knows how to make news article categories like habbo does? would it be a case of adding news_category to my cms_news table?​

SrbExjF.png

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
hey guys, i was wondering if anybody knows how to make news article categories like habbo does? would it be a case of adding news_category to my cms_news table?​

SrbExjF.png
Where are you adding them on the me page? The best way to find the source of an image is right click it and view the source. It will say something like swf/c_images and then the folder. Then all you have to do is fine them in cms_news and adjust it. Make sure the news image is in the folder as well. purge clear cache should be good. Lemme know if you need help. I can get on team viewer and show you.

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
Where are you adding them on the me page? The best way to find the source of an image is right click it and view the source. It will say something like swf/c_images and then the folder. Then all you have to do is fine them in cms_news and adjust it. Make sure the news image is in the folder as well. purge clear cache should be good. Lemme know if you need help. I can get on team viewer and show you.
He didn't ask for the picture but on how to make categories.
OT: You could create a new column with category_id in cms_news, and then a new table with id and catagories. Then you would have to set the ids in CMS_News to the categories in the new table.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
He didn't ask for the picture but on how to make categories.
OT: You could create a new column with category_id in cms_news, and then a new table with id and catagories. Then you would have to set the ids in CMS_News to the categories in the new table.
do you have discord?

Users who are viewing this thread