New MegaUpload! Kim Dotcoms Filesharing Site! JANUARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Well Even though Kim Dotcom is still in court for his previous site ,Taken down by The FBI
He made over 90 Million USD From that site so he has re-created the site and is promised to be better than ever!

Is the name for it and if you hover over the button in the middle it states "On January 19th This Button Will change the world"
What do you think about this?
icon_smile.gif

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well, on DevBest a while back we waited for it, and Kim tweeted that he was putting up ' ' and so he did, within a few minutes it went down due to millions of requests (and FBI refreshing, lol). They put it back up with more servers, few days after the US got the domain taken.

I'd be happy for it to come back and probably would use it more to support it, and Kim.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I remember checking his Twitter a while back, I'm excited for the release.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I can't wait for it since I loved the last one that got took down. Hopefully the same won't go for this one.​

Integers

Soon to be Developer!
Sep 22, 2012
Its good to see the name of 'megaupload' didn't fall into the wrong hands.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
They still have all the databases from the old Megaupload, they are still in court if they get the domain & files back. I think the new mega will be a blast, hope that the FBI don't take it down to.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I just can't get over 90 million, Jesus. After being to court facing all that he would stop doing it lol.

Guess not.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
It was bad seeing one of the best uploading sites on the Internet get taken down by the F.B.I, but I hope this would be much better than MegaUpload. I'll be certainly using this but I wouldn't all my full trust into the site until a few months down the line.

R.I.P - MegaUpload.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Hope the F.B.I don't shut this Megaupload this time.... If it goes well, i'll stop using MediaFire and Uppit :p

Long live MegaUpload!

Handy

Nov 30, 2012
Kim should have made his 'TOS' appear everytime someone wen't to upload something which had ' By uploading this content, you agree that their is nothing illegal about this upload. MegaUpload cannot be held responsible for your upload. ' Then he wouldn't have had to go through all that crap, and MegaUpload may still be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread