Flash [NEW] Labbo Hotel (labbohotel.org) [NEW] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Dk0vhrE.gif

Labbo Hotel - Our third year running.
Hello there! Labbo Hotel has officially began the third installment in the Labbo franchine founded by Pinky, now known as Katrina and managed by Louie. To kickstart our new beginning in 2015, we'd like to run over what Labbo is all about.

-- History of Labbo --
Labbo officially began in 2012 under the management of Pinky (Katrina) and was further managed by Louie. Our main focus, since 2012 has been to create a community where users feel welcome and comfortable and this focus will be re-lived in the new installment.
D7eKJRa.png
K5cRrFo.png

-- Labbo (2015) features --

gCST2Lq.png

Labbo 2015 - New Catalogue (Feature #1)
This is a quick look at our new catalogue. This one is quite different to our previous catalogues as it is fitted with new sections and furni. We have a new CUSTOMS page as well as Event Rares, Staff Rares and even Newly Released goods such as Army furni.
k0nIVdz.png

As clearly evidenced by this clipping of our 'Newly Released' section of the catalogue, you can see that Labbo takes care in selecting the updated furniture for our users to use. We prefer to be up-to-date rather than slacking behind on the latest items.
We will be also updating the catalogue even more, so we will eventually end up with new furnis such as 'Paris 2015' and other exciting new sections.
Coins and pixels are updated regularly and there are numerous opportunities to win them as well as some exclusive rares found in the Staff Catalogue sections.
tVGMQ12.png

Labbo 2015 - Staff Page (Feature #2)

Our staff page has been updated to suit the users of Labbo. We make it so that it is simplified and easy to understand. As you can see, we do have empty slots that need to be filled. As we gain more users, we will certainly be looking to hire. Louie is the manager of the hotel. He looks after both the community and the staff and he will be the one responsible for hiring.

nTwFZoK.png

Labbo 2015 - 'Me' page (Feature #3)
The 'Me' page is a unique page that is updated frequently to suit a user's conveniences. Necessary tabs and features are put on this list so the user becomes comfortable with the layout. Furthermore, we try to make the appearance of the page look aesthetically pleasing.

-- We hope that you may pay a visit to our hotel! --
We're forever changing and will improve daily.
Constructive criticism is accepted in the comments.
Thank you for reading!

Louie and Katrina.

jQuery

Jun 10, 2015
OFT: Pinky I swear I remember you from ages ago.
Also, you cant register, unknown column seckey.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Alright thanks for letting me know il fix that now. I think i remember your username too tbh.

Okay try registering now fixed the error.

jQuery

Jun 10, 2015
Wouldn't of been this username, only just started going here. But I swear we used to talk on Skype, did you used to go on splash-hotel? If not, don't worry it's not you.
ONT: I'll register when you've fixed it, be good to play not just one retro.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Wouldn't of been this username, only just started going here. But I swear we used to talk on Skype, did you used to go on splash-hotel? If not, don't worry it's not you.
ONT: I'll register when you've fixed it, be good to play not just one retro.
What did your skype username use to be?

What did your skype username use to be?
But anyways add my new skype if you want to chat its katrina.w2015

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I Won't be joining as the hotel is ran by a 12 year old.
Please refrain from commenting unnecessary stuff. BTW a 12 year does not own it and you dont know even know that so you cant say that

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I matter if a fact I will remove my comments sorry about that tried and pissy.
Im not 12 im 16 one of the staff members did that as a joke the fact you thought it was serious shows you lmao

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
That me page has been made by Al (creator of THC CMS) and me for Habview Hotel,THC Hotel,Hoxxa Hotel and every hotel that used dotXtia hosting(very popular hotels back in 2011-2012) and now it's used on Labbo so basically it has nothing to do with zabbo whatsoever. @Thug
*Edit i joined your hotel and only thing that you two share is the same text under peronal_info box.So i don't think it's a big deal haha :p

Since we're talking about the site layout it's not even half done i only finished the me page.At first i wanted to give it that old Habbo/HoloCMS look but changed my mind and went for a bit modern design.Due to a small "incident" i stopped working for Labbo and left the CMS as it is now.
I see you added several pages but noticed that they're not even linked to correct navigators(both headers and sub_headers).Especially store navigators they're just a big mess.So i'd start fixing those :p.Overall i really like the CMS, especially that Me page(lolol) so i'm gonna give it a solid 7/10-Because it needs more work!

For a small community retro there are a few nice and friendly people on Labbo so i hope it gets bigger and better.
Goodluck!

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
That me page has been made by Al (creator of THC CMS) and me for Habview Hotel,THC Hotel,Hoxxa Hotel and every hotel that used dotXtia hosting(very popular hotels back in 2011-2012) and now it's used on Labbo so basically it has nothing to do with zabbo whatsoever. @Thug
*Edit i joined your hotel and only thing that you two share is the same text under peronal_info box.So i don't think it's a big deal haha :p

Since we're talking about the site layout it's not even half done i only finished the me page.At first i wanted to give it that old Habbo/HoloCMS look but changed my mind and went for a bit modern design.Due to a small "incident" i stopped working for Labbo and left the CMS as it is now.
I see you added several pages but noticed that they're not even linked to correct navigators(both headers and sub_headers).Especially store navigators they're just a big mess.So i'd start fixing those :p.Overall i really like the CMS, especially that Me page(lolol) so i'm gonna give it a solid 7/10-Because it needs more work!

For a small community retro there are a few nice and friendly people on Labbo so i hope it gets bigger and better.
Goodluck!
I notice I was wrong @Wicked fixed it told her sorry but your right to.
GoodLuck!

Stabby

May 7, 2012
I went to your hotel and joined named my user Jambo, sorry if I were testing your hotel for exploits. Oh one thing removed the groups page until it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread