New July 2018 Birds for Plus

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello everyone Habbo has yet to release them to the hotel, but here are the new birds that they released. Enjoy.
I just didnt do the clothes they released sorry.

I want to note, these are not the official released swfs so they are not perfect but if you want them now here enjoy.

NOTE ALSO YOU HAVE TO EDIT THE INTERACTIONS FOR THEM TO WORK WHEN YOU CLICK

Download---->

Please Leave a Like

Last edited:

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Hey man you work with plus, is it possible you post the external flash texts? Everything for me is in Spanish haha Its almost impossible to translate everything
Yes I can do that for you, only thing is they might not work for you because they all depend on what cms and emu you have everything has to work together otherwise you run into issues. Heres a link to external flash texts--->
If you need assistance with anything else shoot me a message.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Thank you so much man, I really aprecciate your help. I still have a question, I did download the bird pack of you but het only show the world cup trophy that is in there the birds are just empty boxes You know how?
If the boxes are empty, chances are its your furnidata, or cache. Clear your cache, if that doesnt work you need to add the text in the file that says furnidata, it has to go into your furni data located in your swfs. I cant get to much into how to do it because this is a release thread not a tutorial. If you want some further assistance message me or check the forums for tutorials. Now it could also be several other things. But im ganna take a good guess its that because the sqls for the cat_items and furni have to be executed to even get the furni in the catalog. Also could be that your swfs are in the wrong spot, or you didnt add them as well as the icons.

Users who are viewing this thread