Recruiting New hotel coming...

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
I have finally decided to create new hotel.. Its been few years from my last hotel and I really want to get back to work. I do know that I cant do this alone so I am seeking for "employees" to work for me/with me.

Requirements
  • Past experience
  • Mature behavior
  • Discord account
  • Skills to work with hotels
Positions currently open..
  • Moderator (1)
  • Senior Moderator (1)
  • Admin/Developer (2)
Little bit about positions...
Moderator, I need moderators for my hotel of course to keep users from breaking the rules of the future hotel. Also to help users with their problems. I require some good customer service skills from my moderators and also they should have good nerves to take care of unhappy/angry users.

Senior Moderator, I need this guy to supervise our moderators. Senior Moderator(s) will be Moderator's closest superior and they will also help me to recruit new moderators when needed. If Moderators have questions or they are not sure about something they should ask from Senior's. Thats why I require a lot of past experience from these guys and also knowledge of basic stuff of a hotel.

Admin/Developer, These lovely assistants will help me to develop the hotel always to the next level. To keep the hotel updated and running. They will have to have great knowledge of habbo retros and also know how to code basic things such as HTML, php, CSS and Java. I wont hire anyone to this position if they dont know what they are doing! I require also high activity from these members of the staff team...

How to apply?
You can apply by sending me private message. You should include to your message some info about yourself and tell me your past experience. Also I wanna know what position you are seeking and why. The longer the application is the better. I wanna know everything about you!

Last edited:

Tempy

Jan 18, 2017
I'd be interested in filling in for the Senior Moderator position. If you could send me a PM so I can reply that'd be greatly appreciated (I don't have 25 posts yet).

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
I would like to apply for Senior Moderator. You can find my experience and knowledge in the following thread:

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I wouldn't focus on getting mods and admins for your hotel yet lmao. If you can't set up and develop your retro seek a developer and establish the retro before you start looking for those types of positions... they shouldn't be priority.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
You don't want to start your hotel off with a load of staff as what @broges told you. Keep a limit on your staff, have about 1-2 including yourself. People will come on thinking its piss-easy in getting staff, and if your hotel isn't successful, well your hotel users will only be staff and they will more or less quit considering the fact that the hotel has no user base and well isn't properly managed.

As also what broges said, hire a developer who can get your hotel up and running and potentially can provide updates to the hotel for you, also another hint, don't have overloaded staff at a low user count, depending on the user count you can hire more staff.

Also make sure the staff you hire don't fuck your economy.

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
You don't want to start your hotel off with a load of staff as what @broges told you. Keep a limit on your staff, have about 1-2 including yourself. People will come on thinking its piss-easy in getting staff, and if your hotel isn't successful, well your hotel users will only be staff and they will more or less quit considering the fact that the hotel has no user base and well isn't properly managed.

As also what broges said, hire a developer who can get your hotel up and running and potentially can provide updates to the hotel for you, also another hint, don't have overloaded staff at a low user count, depending on the user count you can hire more staff.

Also make sure the staff you hire don't fuck your economy.
I do know this! I will not hire tons of staff members. Just so we can kick this to start

Users who are viewing this thread