New Danish Hygge Furni 6 of 13 new furni for plus emu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello, the furni is coded for plus. It doesn't include the new clothing thats released. You have to adjust interaction types. Also if you dont have gift boxes coded i dont suggest adding it. Enjoy

Download--->

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

I have done that before, but now i get error on line 1

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

I have done that before, but now i get error on line 1
Try adding a "0", before the last variable. Depending if your using r1 or r2 of plus the number of variables could be different, some have 9 some 8.

whortless

Aug 27, 2014
Have added them in furnidata, but they are still white in the directory can not see the furniture..

NVM, i fix it.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello, the furni is coded for plus. It doesn't include the new clothing thats released. You have to adjust interaction types. Also if you dont have gift boxes coded i dont suggest adding it. Enjoy

Download--->
The links dead. Like @BR4N said, mega.nz is quite reliable, please can you upload a new link or I'll have to close the thread :)

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
The links dead. Like @BR4N said, mega.nz is quite reliable, please can you upload a new link or I'll have to close the thread :)

just close it then cause i dont have my download for it any more, sorry--- but i have been using mega.nz since this lol.

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread