New and Upcoming Roleplay

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
It has been a while since PeakRP closed its doors and no other roleplay has opened since..
I am in search for a Developer to talk more about this drop your discord below
whatever profits we make from the Upcoming RP will be split equally

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
PlusEmu
Post automatically merged:

not a proper roleplay if you fancy typing UnknownGodd begins typing on his keyboard be my guest.
Peak is the farthest from a RP you can get imo. Nothing was an actual roleplay aside from the ability to kill. It was pretty much a clone of GTA online but Habbo.

Roleplays used to have storyline and should have stories. Characters should have backstories along with a central theme taking place. Playing in idle mode 100% of the time because "gangs" keep botting you to death isn't a true roleplay experience

Fabbo would be the last great example of a RP. Peak had potential, but mostly focused on features over story

I know Peak wasn't directly mentioned - but it's the easiest comparison to make that most people are familiar with. Roleplay servers originally spawned from roleplay rooms where you'll do exactly what Emerald Heights is setup on.

gray

Zipto.net
Jun 1, 2023
Peak is the farthest from a RP you can get imo. Nothing was an actual roleplay aside from the ability to kill. It was pretty much a clone of GTA online but Habbo.

Roleplays used to have storyline and should have stories. Characters should have backstories along with a central theme taking place. Playing in idle mode 100% of the time because "gangs" keep botting you to death isn't a true roleplay experience

Fabbo would be the last great example of a RP. Peak had potential, but mostly focused on features over story

I know Peak wasn't directly mentioned - but it's the easiest comparison to make that most people are familiar with. Roleplay servers originally spawned from roleplay rooms where you'll do exactly what Emerald Heights is setup on.
I couldn't agree with you more. Emerald Heights is a great function retro, they have it done pretty well. I know the owners and the staff members there, they're pretty nice people a big community from another retro who decided to do there own thing. I can't wait to see more with it.

But regardless, I wish you all the best with your roleplay you plan to make

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
Unfortunately Emerald Heights has closed its doors as a Habbo Retro, they'll be moving their community to another platform - Roblox, GTA, one of the others...

Good luck with your project, right now is a prime time because people are looking for a "new Emerald."

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Yes the above message is correct, with unfortunate reasons we had to close Emeralds doors. However, we are in the process of creating HabboTown which will be a more Peak orientated roleplay, however we also like the idea of the backstory of a character as Chris mentioned above, so we will be implementing some cool things :D

OT: Goodluck with your project. Again as above mentioned, I'd look out for developers, some are known scammers, some are decent.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021

I know a lot of people that were put off by emerald heights because of its weird structure and hierarchy. In the same way a lot of people didn't like blissrp which continues to be open.. when they say they want an RP they mean peakrp and old school roleplays. Most of these new ones opening up also ruin it with guns that make fighting pure spam. Nothing is open that is considered a standard rp. No one cares for storylines you have people who dedicate their time to corp work and money-making or people who dedicate it to fighting plain and simple.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
I got some errors for my client that i'm trying to fix kind of new to Nitro so i don't know what i'm doing sort of

Users who are viewing this thread