Show DevBest NeptuneX- become a leet hax0r in minutes

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
f7rJAZ7.gif
Alright, disregard that stuff about becoming a hacker.
So, i've been learning python for a few weeks now, i'm begining to write object oriented code and learning how to work with python, so far it's been great man. I wanted to release this small project i've been working on as i've been learning python.
NeptuneX
So far i've managed to create:
  • simple ghetto login function
  • iplookup geo location (through an online api)
  • ghetto portscan (mulithread not done)
  • email spammer, written by max implemented only to neptunex.
Just keep in mind i've been making this all off of online references, this is not intended to be taken as some pro python project.

Screenshots:
Oq8rT5u.png

mApIkPH.png

HnLx6N9.png

Download the exe which doesn't require python installed:
Download the python source code:

For all those python developers out there, take a look man and let me know what i should work on because i wanna get fluent in python, cheers

One last thing, the login is /login default:devbest

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Looks like a nice learning project. It's cool to see something else here besides PHP/HTML, etc. It's refreshing.

I was kinda dissappointed seeing the "#antisec" part, please, when you are just a starter, don't use tags like that. It makes you look like some skid.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Looks like a nice learning project. It's cool to see something else here besides PHP/HTML, etc. It's refreshing.

I was kinda dissappointed seeing the "#antisec" part, please, when you are just a starter, don't use tags like that. It makes you look like some skid.
but dude i'm uber leet. yeah that was supposed to be a joke i'm glad you noticed it haha

tbh I forgot how much I love Python until I saw this.
python is great man, i love how it reads..
compared to php you'll have like
if ($cock == true){
echo 'lol';
}

but in python it's much cleaner

if cock == true:
print 'lol'

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
but dude i'm uber leet. yeah that was supposed to be a joke i'm glad you noticed it haha

if ($cock == true){
echo 'lol';
}

if cock == true:
print 'lol'
I never realized how clean Python's code was compared to PHP. Looks like I got something to get into, mind telling me how you learned (sites, example projects to read code from)

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
I never realized how clean Python's code was compared to PHP. Looks like I got something to get into, mind telling me how you learned (sites, example projects to read code from)
Hell yeah man here's some references:

If you wanna start with python GUI's, go with this guy:

Oh, one last thing. If you're gonna get started with python start right from OOP don't do the regular way. object oriented code is much cleaner my man.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
if ($cock == true){
echo 'lol';
}

if cock == true:
print 'lol'
It's mostly what you prefer. In PHP you can choose to leave out brackets too. But honestly, I find the PHP way easier to read, especially with big chunks of code and a lot of nested statements.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
It's mostly what you prefer. In PHP you can choose to leave out brackets too. But honestly, I find the PHP way easier to read, especially with big chunks of code and a lot of nested statements.
This is what makes PHP better than Python, in my opinion.

Good job with this release though; I've been wanting to learn a bit of Python and I think you just inspired me to get started :)

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
This is what makes PHP better than Python, in my opinion.

Good job with this release though; I've been wanting to learn a bit of Python and I think you just inspired me to get started :)
cheers man

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
python is a hectic language, but probably one of the hardest to learn.
it's honestly one of the easiest languages to pick up imo, it depends alot on indentation though, you can't just copy and paste stuff to your scripts like you would in php because php mostly reads from the {} things. Indentation errors usualy make you have to rewrite your whole script lol so watch out

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
it's honestly one of the easiest languages to pick up imo, it depends alot on indentation though, you can't just copy and paste stuff to your scripts like you would in php because php mostly reads from the {} things. Indentation errors usualy make you have to rewrite your whole script lol so watch out
Yeah, what you said is correct. I'm trying to learn without copy & paste.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Python is a very easy language to pick up, but the reason PHP will remain widely used is because of how easy it is to deploy, and its ease of compatibility with web services. PHP was written for the web, definitely from the get go written for mod_php in Apache. Python in web development can be very powerful, but will always require some type of additional configuration. Python was not written for the web, but was later updated for it. To top it off, mod_python is completely dead, while numerous handlers are used regularly for PHP. Python opcode caching is built in, but does not compare with the numerous ones available in PHP.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Will this work on w10?
Yes indeed, download the exe and run it. if you want the source, download it and run it through the terminal "python neptunex.py". Keep in mind if you wanna run the source you need python installed on your computer.
Python is a very easy language to pick up, but the reason PHP will remain widely used is because of how easy it is to deploy, and its ease of compatibility with web services. PHP was written for the web, definitely from the get go written for mod_php in Apache. Python in web development can be very powerful, but will always require some type of additional configuration. Python was not written for the web, but was later updated for it. To top it off, mod_python is completely dead, while numerous handlers are used regularly for PHP. Python opcode caching is built in, but does not compare with the numerous ones available in PHP.
Valid points, i still love php as a language even though i'm bashing on it in this thread. Honestly i'll never use python for web development because i feel like you know.. just let python do what it does best and let php do what it does best, which is web development.

Users who are viewing this thread