[Need Help] - Random Guy Ranked Himself

WilliamsMate

Oct 1, 2014
Looking for a fix, habbo retro. Some random guy walked into my hotel and randomly ranked himself owner and started advertising his hotel....
Is there any fix? or someone who knows how to fix?

Using: Phoenix 3.0.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looking for a fix, habbo retro. Some random guy walked into my hotel and randomly ranked himself owner and started advertising his hotel....
Is there any fix? or someone who knows how to fix?

Using: Phoenix 3.0.
What are you using? Please explain more for us to actually help you. What CMS? Xampp or IIS?

Thursday

Dec 2, 2015
Not using Hk bro.

Not using hk.

Hotel Link: Hooked-Hotel.Org
Which hosting "company" do you use? I'd suggest not using any other than UrVps.com as they're really the only trusted Habbo-based hosts that won't login to your server for personal use. The rest of them have had many reports about their staff accessing their servers when advertising on their hotels, etc.

WilliamsMate

Oct 1, 2014
Which hosting "company" do you use? I'd suggest not using any other than UrVps.com as they're really the only trusted Habbo-based hosts that won't login to your server for personal use. The rest of them have had many reports about their staff accessing their servers when advertising on their hotels, etc.
Rather not say the company. But i've check out the company you provided, they got good prices also... Might change. Cheers.

Thursday

Dec 2, 2015
Rather not say the company. But i've check out the company you provided, they got good prices also... Might change. Cheers.
No problem. I just cba with hosts that consistently have nubs running their customer support so they can access most of the servers and just f*ck everything up. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread