Need a dev for a website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
buysomebitcoins.com - I would like something like this website as i am a bitcoin trader. Full account provision and you can check orders there. Give me a quote nothing stupid.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Tbh, this request seems quite dumb.
Have you gotten a legal business?
Do you have a payment gateway?
Is the developer being paid?

A website like that is not just developed in a few days, and sure not if he's doing it alone.
And there's lots of stuff to be taking into accounting

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Tbh, this request seems quite dumb.
Have you gotten a legal business?
Do you have a payment gateway?
Is the developer being paid?

A website like that is not just developed in a few days, and sure not if he's doing it alone.
And there's lots of stuff to be taking into accounting
Payment gateways are bank transfer or paypal as bitcoins cannot be bought via card payment.
Legal business i do have.
Developer will be paid - Please read it correctly as i said "GIVE ME A QUOTE"

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Payment gateways are bank transfer or paypal as bitcoins cannot be bought via card payment.
Legal business i do have.
Developer will be paid - Please read it correctly as i said "GIVE ME A QUOTE"
I'll do this for 8.5 BTC. Also, Coinbase takes CC as payment method after verification.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
I'll do this for 8.5 BTC. Also, Coinbase takes CC as payment method after verification.
I don't have the facility to verify peoples Identity.
Also you can swivvel if you think your getting 8.5 BTC haha.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I'll do it for 8.4 BTC

tbh, I'd say it's the wrong forum to post such a request, as nobody (only a few) understands how BTC work and how to actually code secure websites.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
I'll do it for 8.4 BTC

tbh, I'd say it's the wrong forum to post such a request, as nobody (only a few) understands how BTC work and how to actually code secure websites.
Can you recommend anywhere?

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
The kind of site you are asking to be created would be worth well over that and time needed to create it would be adequate for that kind of pay. It sounds like you're asking for a half-assed BTC trading site that is gonna look sketchy and will have max 10 users using it in a year. It cost proc and symb over $30k to get Coinbase setup completely (they now make that in fees in a month).

You say you're a BTC trader, but if you don't even have 8.5 BTC to spend on your project, then it's not gonna last very long.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
The kind of site you are asking to be created would be worth well over that and time needed to create it would be adequate for that kind of pay. It sounds like you're asking for a half-assed BTC trading site that is gonna look sketchy and will have max 10 users using it in a year. It cost proc and symb over $30k to get Coinbase setup completely (they now make that in fees in a month).

You say you're a BTC trader, but if you don't even have 8.5 BTC to spend on your project, then it's not gonna last very long.
Your not understanding what i want, It will not be an automatic system. It will be a webform based site that sends me an email when someone has requested to buy coins then i will provide payment details to the client and the wallet id. It isn't going to be a trading site as such.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So basicly you just want a site with a contact form?

You're asking for a quote, but you give little to no technical specifiations of the website you are requesting.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Your not understanding what i want, It will not be an automatic system. It will be a webform based site that sends me an email when someone has requested to buy coins then i will provide payment details to the client and the wallet id. It isn't going to be a trading site as such.
Well the site you linked does seem to imply automation of each transaction. Now it looks like you just need a contact form on a basic site that doesn't really need any other functionality.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Seems like you could just integrate WHMCS and get a pretty nice bitcoin trade website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread