My time here is done.

VPS

Jun 22, 2011
Im done here, I make my opinion on things and I get hated for it.

Like raz0r said, mabey I should gtfo this planet.

Yes i am weird, i dont know how to code or do anything

Im sorry i wasnt cool.

bye everyone.

And I prob will gtfo this planet

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
tumblr_li0ub4WDc01qdzvabo1_500.jpg

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
dude, you seriously doesn't understand irony. But if you get off this planet, the only known way for now is by becoming an astronaut. And that would be awesome! And even you are weird, you just said you hate weird things.. So you basically atlast end up not hating weird things. And by not knowing how to code, that just makes you a nub. Not more weird than you already am ^^ C'mon, don't take a little irony too serious. and +1 to kieren ;]

Dayron1234(2)

Jun 11, 2011
If you don't know code then its alright unless you want to make some thing from scratch, ect... I don't think Raz0r meant to say that its just when people get other people angry with bull shit we just say something that we kinda mean and kinda don't. Anyways see ya...

@Kieran that made me think of master yoda because of how little his hand is also VPS may the force be with you on another planet.

VPS

Jun 22, 2011
I'm gonna go anyways, cause I feel left out here, not knowing how to do anything this forums haves....

I'll be on msn sometimes if anyone wants to add is, [email protected]

Pce.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Rasta, that really pissed me off how u didnt care, and VPS, please dont leave.

I don't care much for edrama, and this is exactly what this thread is all about. If you want to leave because someone was rude, then by all means leave.

VPS

Jun 22, 2011
You are the meaniest person ive ever seen, dont you care if someone leaves your forums? Iguess you have no heart!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
You are the meaniest person ive ever seen, dont you care if someone leaves your forums? Iguess you have no heart!

When did you see me? And no, I don't care - I'm not going to get on my knees and beg for you to stay; it's your choice.

Dayron1234(2)

Jun 11, 2011
Please close thread this is just pointless to be honest. Just stfu and deal with the fact that Rasta doesn't two shits that is how he is. Can't deal with it? GTFO.

Sorry for being mean but how a person acts is how he or she acts and you can handle it then just don't even bother.

Users who are viewing this thread