FIFA My Team and why it's OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
GK Lopes (tots) - Reflexes and diving are amaxing, yet he is soo cheap at around 17k.
RB Marquihinos (tots) - Fast, always in position With amazing Defence stats Cheap also around 35k.
CB Thiago Silva - Good passing, amazing defence and position is well the best. He's at around 12k.
CB (tots) Nkoulou - Pace, At 87 pace no one is getting by him, He's also very cheap at 40k.
LB Bedimo - Stats don;t seem good but in-game he amazing for me.
CM Jao Mountiho (IF) - Good all round player at 20k.
CM Matuidi - One word, OP. Always where you need him. at 4k.
CM Verrati (tots) - with 91 dribbling he isn't going to lose you the ball, also with 87 passing and 80 Defence He's perfect for 34k.
CAM Payet (IF) - His stats are well, OP. His shooting and passing is amazing.
ST Ibrahimovic - well, Strength, Shooting, passing & Heading. There is just one word, God.
ST Lacazette (IF) - Amazing, Pace, Shooting and Dribbing are amazing, with 94 finishing everything is goal bound.
Total cost off all team around 400k

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Finally someone that doesn't use 4-4-2 as their squad, literally most people do but your squad looks sick. Your defence is strong, great goalkeeper used him once this year and his incredible just for a normal card. Your midfield is alright but I'd probs put Verrati in middle center mid because his best normally in that position. Your attacking is good, ibra and laca are two good players in fifa atm. nice squad man.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Finally someone that doesn't use 4-4-2 as their squad, literally most people do but your squad looks sick. Your defence is strong, great goalkeeper used him once this year and his incredible just for a normal card. Your midfield is alright but I'd probs put Verrati in middle center mid because his best normally in that position. Your attacking is good, ibra and laca are two good players in fifa atm. nice squad man.
Verratti is on left due to his work rates :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread