my social network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Not too bad, You can still improve this, Personally I dislike the "Green background" If you want better backgrounds, Use this :up:

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
Not too bad, You can still improve this, Personally I dislike the "Green background" If you want better backgrounds, Use this :up:
Thank you. i'll improve it bit for bit. I'll check the website now. thanks! :D

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
hello.

here's some updates:
Home page - // That menu there, you're able to hide it and that arrow pointing left, makes it come back again. And I know.. i will fix that crap in the middle..
Home page2 - // able to post and post images.
Searching - // Only users atm, i'll fix some ajax in there too. But I need to learn ajax first, lol.
Profiles - // Profiles..

NONE OF THESE ARE 100% DONE!! I WILL UPDATE MORE AND MORE :D

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012
hello.

here's some updates:
Home page - // That menu there, you're able to hide it and that arrow pointing left, makes it come back again. And I know.. i will fix that crap in the middle..
Home page2 - // able to post and post images.
Searching - // Only users atm, i'll fix some ajax in there too. But I need to learn ajax first, lol.
Profiles - // Profiles..

NONE OF THESE ARE 100% DONE!! I WILL UPDATE MORE AND MORE :D
I don't think you made that upload image since there's English mixed with swedish

Sent from my GT-S7560 using Tapatalk

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
I don't think you made that upload image since there's English mixed with swedish

i'm swedish.. and you cannot change the value of a input file , neither design it. But i know a trick how to design it and change the title and other stuff. And as i said. everything is coded from scratch by me. i haven't stolen any codes.

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012
Nice if you really know how to change the design of it I would suggest you to change the design

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
Nice if you really know how to change the design of it I would suggest you to change the design

yea that's what i meant with "And I know.. i will fix that crap in the middle.."
and "NONE OF THESE ARE 100% DONE!! I WILL UPDATE MORE AND MORE :D"
Thank you anyways :)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Instead of just telling him that he is a bad designer, tell him how to improve his design. I got some ideas for you.
  • Divide the content into 3 columns, divs
  • make "standard" boxes that has an automated width
  • Use other colors rather then just white and grey (harder to see the content, a trick is to use stronger colours on boxes you want to get noticed).
  • use some padding but not to much, same with the border-radius.
  • update your sidebar and footer, takes to much space, why use position: fixed for the footer?
This is what I can think of for now!

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
Instead of just telling him that he is a bad designer, tell him how to improve his design. I got some ideas for you.
  • Divide the content into 3 columns, divs
  • make "standard" boxes that has an automated width
  • Use other colors rather then just white and grey (harder to see the content, a trick is to use stronger colours on boxes you want to get noticed).
  • use some padding but not to much, same with the border-radius.
  • update your sidebar and footer, takes to much space, why use position: fixed for the footer?
This is what I can think of for now!
ehehehehe, thank you 4 your ideas man.
And the footer, it looked cool out for me, i dunno what you think about it, hehehehe.
thank you again. :)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
ehehehehe, thank you 4 your ideas man.
And the footer, it looked cool out for me, i dunno what you think about it, hehehehe.
thank you again. :)
The footer will be a pain in the ass for people since it always takes some space of the window when it is fixed. Think for example if you have a 12" screen, the footer would take up 50% of the window space haha.

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
The footer will be a pain in the ass for people since it always takes some space of the window when it is fixed. Think for example if you have a 12" screen, the footer would take up 50% of the window space haha.
yea it's true. i'll remove it.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
yea it's true. i'll remove it.
don't totally remove it, just remove the fixed attribute in your stylesheet for the footer. :)

EDIT: btw for the search function, on the top include what the person have searched for since you easily can forget :p

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
don't totally remove it, just remove the fixed attribute in your stylesheet for the footer. :)
EDIT: btw for the search function, on the top include what the person have searched for since you easily can forget :p
alright :D

Sorry didn't see edit hehe. Yes i'll add that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread