my social network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
Sorry guys but it looks like my computer got fucked, lol. the screen turns black every time i'm trying to start my computer.
I will need to re code it because i have no backup :/
I'll be back in a couple of hours with some pics of the social network.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Too bad that your not further developing this as the code looked in my opinion pretty good.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Maybe your able to send over the source or release it some people would actually like to finish it off for you or just do something else as handy as this with your source. Maybe I'm able to do something with it.

hamking

Dec 14, 2013
Maybe your able to send over the source or release it some people would actually like to finish it off for you or just do something else as handy as this with your source. Maybe I'm able to do something with it.
yea sure no problem. give me a sec and i'll put a download link in this post

Edit:
i've coded 2 social networks the first one is a bit more improved coding skills, but i havent done as much as the second one

first one: (just improved a bit coding)
second one: (this is the one which is showen in this thread, the one above is just one i made to improve my coding a bit)

notice that i've been testing so u'll find a lot of shit in there.

Edit: aw shiet w8 forgot tha database lol

Edit:
here's the database:

Last edited:

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
yea sure no problem. give me a sec and i'll put a download link in this post

Edit:
i've coded 2 social networks the first one is a bit more improved coding skills, but i havent done as much as the second one

first one: (just improved a bit coding)
second one: (this is the one which is showen in this thread, the one above is just one i made to improve my coding a bit)

notice that i've been testing so u'll find a lot of shit in there.

Edit: aw shiet w8 forgot tha database lol

Edit:
here's the database:
Maybe tell us what files does it contain?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thread closed due to no further development. Message him for more details on the source codes he has released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread