Sports My Progress

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Hello,

I am creating this to show my story; on what's going to be a long and bumpy road.

Thinking about making a 6 months every day photo montage.... start to current... yes/no? haha.

Start: I am 16, living in the United States. I've been overweight all my life, but I'm probably at the peak right now. With my family history, there's no chance I'll avoid many chronicle issues if I don't do something. So after many years of excuses and procrastination, I've purchased a gym membership at the local Anytime Fitness. I weigh about 167KG (~370LBS). The last week I've been starting at slow, but of course progressing. The first day, as always, was the hardest. I started doing simple workouts; only thinking "I could be sitting on the PC or eating right now, what is this shit". After many positive thoughts, conversations with peers/role models, and listening to motivational speeches - I went in today with a much better attitude; I worked out for 1HR, 30MIN.

And as always, feel free to leave your story as well. Just know, you're not the only one going through this, there's plenty of people that started in even worse conditions than you. So here's a cheer and good luck to each and every one of you!

*Criticism is allowed, however don't be a plain dick. It's hard enough for people to fight through this, and negativity will only make it harder.

"Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever." - Lance Armstrong

* Stay tuned for updates :)

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Aww.. I feel kinda bad thinking I'm fat. But hey dude, when I see an overweight person out walking to the store or out jogging I think that the person does something to fix their problem. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll get to your goal.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Aww.. I feel kinda bad thinking I'm fat. But hey dude, when I see an overweight person out walking to the store or out jogging I think that the person does something to fix their problem. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll get to your goal.

Thank you for the support :)

Users who are viewing this thread