My Friend's Mix. :)

Four

Go away lol.
Mar 14, 2014
It's not too bad, not my type of music but I can understand the robot-techno genre is hard to produce so. He managed to keep it interesting for 53 minutes and 20 seconds so kudos to that.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I really like it to be honest, I've always been the type of person who's listening to electro house sort of music so this is surely my favorite now that I've heard.

I may want to know what you're using because I've been in to making music as well and maybe you're just the perfect person to help me out with it so if you're able to do that please do so.

10/10.
I'll have to ask my friend.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I really like it to be honest, I've always been the type of person who's listening to electro house sort of music so this is surely my favorite now that I've heard.

I may want to know what you're using because I've been in to making music as well and maybe you're just the perfect person to help me out with it so if you're able to do that please do so.

10/10.
Is 2:00 Adiago for Strings?

It sounds very familiar! :p
To that one kid that asked about what I use.
- for dj'ing, I use a pioneer ddj-ergo with Virtual dj LE For producing music, I use fl studio 11 I've been doing this for quite a while now, about 2 years, it's a hell of a lot of fun. If you need anything, help, or advice, just ask and we'll work something out
To "Quackster"
It's called, Elveda, by Faruk Sabanci. But adagio is a kickass song too!
- Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread