My Favorite Youtuber's House was burned down (Along with his Gaming Equipment and Cameras)

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I wish he would've went into depth about whether or not his insurance is going to cover EVERYTHING he lost.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Hope austin had insurance.

Some things money can't buy.
For instance, he had a collection of Pokemon cards he used to have when he was a little kid - he kept it all those years.
Burned to a crisp.

But he didn't seem to bummed about it, so I'd assume he had insurance on his equipment.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Some things money can't buy.
For instance, he had a collection of Pokemon cards he used to have when he was a little kid - he kept it all those years.
Burned to a crisp.

But he didn't seem to bummed about it, so I'd assume he had insurance on his equipment.

Wait what, hope your kidding

Also it's a shame however I'd be gutted about my dogs other than shitty cameras etc that I could get replaced

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
Wait what, hope your kidding

Also it's a shame however I'd be gutted about my dogs other than shitty cameras etc that I could get replaced

No I'm not kidding, here's sauce to the video -> go to 1:50

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
No I mean your joking about being gutted about some Pokemon cards..seriously they can be replaced

Sentimental value - he had those as a kid.

Although the dogs weren't his - they were the residents. So he wouldn't be really sad about that.

Although that is misfortunate

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Honestly that just sucks everything he had is now gone. Even with insurance he won't be able to get a lot of that back but that iPad doe

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Fair play to the guy for being upbeat about it and not dwelling on it

Sad about his possessions, fuck the dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread