My Coming out story

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Hi Devbest,

Thought I would share to you guys my coming out story..

So I have never thought about coming out ever but 2 days ago I was like cba imma tell everyone cause I wanted it out the way with..
I told everyone in my school year and they where all accepting about it and where like if anyone annoys you just tell us (everyone said this) I appreciated it and made me urge to tell my parents.

So I asked my councillor teacher if she can make a meeting with my mom and dad to tell them I ask if they can come into the school tomorrow my mom is like why? I am like cause my behaviour I don't know! she gets mad so I just tell her I am g-a-y then she thinks I am doing it for attention but am not, So my grans there aswell and they both are not bothered about it but my dad will be.

She tells my dad and he's not happy at all because of his religion and his upbringings he disagrees with it and says to me, I have nothing to do with you :s,
Anyways I am in school writing this cus am in class and have legit finished all my work! Any advice on what to do LOL?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Having a conservative parent is really fucked up, it's going to take some time to adjust your home situation after this. It's gonna be though, but at least you're out now. That's a huge relief for you.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
there are tons of gays at my school, its pretty normal or atleast where im from. nothing to worry about in the year 2017.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Hi Devbest,

Thought I would share to you guys my coming out story..

So I have never thought about coming out ever but 2 days ago I was like cba imma tell everyone cause I wanted it out the way with..
I told everyone in my school year and they where all accepting about it and where like if anyone annoys you just tell us (everyone said this) I appreciated it and made me urge to tell my parents.

So I asked my councillor teacher if she can make a meeting with my mom and dad to tell them I ask if they can come into the school tomorrow my mom is like why? I am like cause my behaviour I don't know! she gets mad so I just tell her I am g-a-y then she thinks I am doing it for attention but am not, So my grans there aswell and they both are not bothered about it but my dad will be.

She tells my dad and he's not happy at all because of his religion and his upbringings he disagrees with it and says to me, I have nothing to do with you :s,
Anyways I am in school writing this cus am in class and have legit finished all my work! Any advice on what to do LOL?

Congratulations. I went through the same thing but only my parents weren't as strict as yours with religion etc. It does heal over time and they do come to accept it. You'll be happy with yourself now and be a little more comfortable and with that more confident in a few weeks. It's a massive step to come out specially with the amount of weight being dumped on your shoulders.

I hope you're happy, if you ever want to talk hit me up.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Fair play, im a bit late to the party but if your father doesn't accept you. Don't worry cus it doesn't mean shit. It will be his mistake in the future for not accepting you as a gay boy (my fun lil jokes)

Users who are viewing this thread