MSI Afterburner

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Hello I wonder if anyone could help me out with my problem here so I have an Nvidia GT 730 Video card and somehow I manage to overclock its core clock and Memory Clock to 810 MHZ using MSI Afterburner but every time I hit the apply button it Applies but reverts back the clocks to default after a while. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Not really, I would have to do some research too, the GT 730 is also not a great card to overclock since it's powered by the PCIe Bus, you can do it, but is very touchy, as it is what most secondary components talk across, you could try to increase it a few MHz (810 MHz way too much), but risk corrupting traffic.
Even if you succeed, you will notice little or no change, it's not worth overclocking that card, trust me, save your money and buy a new one, best you can do ;)

Cydio

24/7 Tech Support
Aug 4, 2016
Hello I wonder if anyone could help me out with my problem here so I have an Nvidia GT 730 Video card and somehow I manage to overclock its core clock and Memory Clock to 810 MHZ using MSI Afterburner but every time I hit the apply button it Applies but reverts back the clocks to default after a while. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

You must be registered for see images attach

Do you have "Startup" checked? If not, you'll revert back to default settings during reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread