Text Mother is pregnant by her own son & Now wants to marry him

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I have read the Bible. Too bad it's always edited so God and Jesus can claim responsibility for an event that's happened or write some fairytails. Does the whole idea of Satan punishing people that do things against God (even though Satan turned against him) not raise questions? Or why all we have to do is say "Forgive me God for I have sinned" to be "free" of our bad doings?? It's a joke. Not to say the lack of evidence of most things on the bible actually happening... Come on, a boat big enough to hold 2 of every animal on the planet and his family, get real (Noah's ark).
This is what I don't understand with Christians, how can you edit the word of god? If you claim got wrote it let it be.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Why is it so hard to understand that Adam and Eve did not exist!

Science has proved evolution. If Science has proved wrong one of the most important parts of the Christian Book.. or whatever doesn't that tell you something?

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
Why is it so hard to understand that Adam and Eve did not exist!

Science has proved evolution. If Science has proved wrong one of the most important parts of the Christian Book.. or whatever doesn't that tell you something?
Science hasnt proved nothing.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I was taught to preach my religion. I believe it's right, so I am going to put in front of me.
I will follow it from right and wrong, and show others.

This is nasty, the baby can have disabilities due to being made in it's sperm father's mom.

Then i suggest you go preach it somewhere else, can't you see people don't give a shit about what your religion says, if your religion says that, that is nasty or what ever it says, don't try to make others believe in it too.

Also, the sentence "the baby can have disabilities due to being made in it's sperm father's mom.", made no sense at all.

This is not a religious debate, so please try to keep religion as far away from the topic as possible.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
Then i suggest you go preach it somewhere else, can't you see people don't give a shit about what your religion says, if your religion says that, that is nasty or what ever it says, don't try to make others believe in it too.

Also, the sentence "the baby can have disabilities due to being made in it's sperm father's mom.", made no sense at all.

This is not a religious debate, so please try to keep religion as far away from the topic as possible.
This is what he meant

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Stop being a closed minded asshole you has a dick too far up your ass.

Yeah, society isn't accepting of this. But why do we get to say what's right and wrong? Marriage is man made so it's not unnatural for them to get married.
glad someone said this.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
a
This isnt about fucking your own mother, its about giving birth to a child with her and then planning to marry her.
lright calm down ill admit it is pretty rank like wtf how did they even fuck in the first place

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
a

lright calm down ill admit it is pretty rank like wtf how did they even fuck in the first place
Apparently the mother use to pay private school fee's for him, and now she wants to "Enjoy the products of her sweat"
Pretty fucked up If yer ask meh
Well, when a boy loves a girl (in this case, a son and a mother) very very much, he sticks his wooly-dooly ding-dong in her gitchy-gitchy may-may.
No.. Just no. You love people in different ways. Its not always about sex

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Yeah because science hasn't proved there is such thing called "Gravity", or there is such things called "Cells."
That's irrelevant as he was talking about science proving nothing about evolution (which it pretty much has, but I digress).

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
No i just said they didn't prove nothing meaning they proved nothing nothing cannot be something because it is nothingess
"Science hasn't proved nothing." is the same as "Science has proved something."

But anyways, a scientific theory cannot be proven; it can only be disproven. There is not a single theory in existence that has been proven. There is very strong evidence that evolution has occurred (and is still occurring), and little to no evidence of a creator. We rely on scientists and people alike to see sense in a theory for it to be accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread