Text Mother is pregnant by her own son & Now wants to marry him

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Ra779xW.png

http://quemas.mamaslatinas.com/ said:
A nasty 40-year-old woman says she loves her son much that she had sex with him and is now pregnant with his child. Betty Mbereko swears she and her 23-year-old son Farai are in love and are looking forward to raising their child together, which is why as soon as possible.

http://quemas.mamaslatinas.com/ said:
Betty says that after her husband died 12 years ago, she worked her butt off to to send Farai to school. So when he was done, she figured she should be the one reaping the benefits of his education and not some other woman. "Let me enjoy the products of my sweat," she told the court.

Personally think its gross. And weird, and fucked up. Specially the fact that she wants to gt married
Source:

Last edited:

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Stop being a closed minded asshole you has a dick too far up your ass.

Yeah, society isn't accepting of this. But why do we get to say what's right and wrong? Marriage is man made so it's not unnatural for them to get married.
Personally i dont think anyone should say what is wright and wrong. But it is cruel to the baby that will be born, I believe it will be hard explaining everything to him

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Personally i dont think anyone should say what is wright and wrong. But it is cruel to the baby that will be born, I believe it will be hard explaining everything to him
Agreed.

Also found this when googled:
“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong.

“Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court council.

Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off,” he said. “It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant.

Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity.” But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: “We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed). In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.”

He warned them to immediately break off their marriage or leave his village. They chose the latter and have since left the village for an undisclosed destination.
- See more at:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Stop being a closed minded asshole you has a dick too far up your ass.

Yeah, society isn't accepting of this. But why do we get to say what's right and wrong? Marriage is man made so it's not unnatural for them to get married.

I am Christian. It is my religion to believe that this is wrong.
Sorry, for being religious?

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Don't need to be sorry for being religious. Be sorry for sticking your religious dick down our throats. keep your religion to yourself.

I was taught to preach my religion. I believe it's right, so I am going to put in front of me.
I will follow it from right and wrong, and show others.

This is nasty, the baby can have disabilities due to being made in it's sperm father's mom.
This is down right disgusting.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Incest was actually a HUGE thing before and in the Medieval Times. But we start getting smart phones and boom its icky JKJK :p

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I was taught to preach my religion. I believe it's right, so I am going to put in front of me.
I will follow it from right and wrong, and show others.
This is why everyone hates religion, because you can't accept that other people can believe other things. No, you have to throw your religion in our face and tell us that we are wrong (even though evidence proves that evolution is a thing and your god has no proof). If you just accepted that we have different beliefs we'd live in a better world.
Also, showing hate is wrong from your religion. You're supposed to accept and love everyone as we are all Gods children, right?

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
This is why everyone hates religion, because you can't accept that other people can believe other things. No, you have to throw your religion in our face and tell us that we are wrong (even though evidence proves that evolution is a thing and your god has no proof). If you just accepted that we have different beliefs we'd live in a better world.
Also, showing hate is wrong from your religion. You're supposed to accept and love everyone as we are all Gods children, right?

Incorrect, over half the world has a religion.
We do let others believe in what they want, we just try to tell them that they are wrong. God has plenty of evidence, apparently you haven't read the Bible. I wasn't showing hate, I was showing disgust. God loves all his children, this is a sin.
It can be forgiven, by asking for forgiveness and having Jesus come into your heart.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
We do let others believe in what they want, we just try to tell them that they are wrong. God has plenty of evidence, apparently you haven't read the Bible. I wasn't showing hate, I was showing disgust. God loves all his children, this is a sin.
It can be forgiven, by asking for forgiveness and having Jesus come into your heart.
I have read the Bible. Too bad it's always edited so God and Jesus can claim responsibility for an event that's happened or write some fairytails. Does the whole idea of Satan punishing people that do things against God (even though Satan turned against him) not raise questions? Or why all we have to do is say "Forgive me God for I have sinned" to be "free" of our bad doings?? It's a joke. Not to say the lack of evidence of most things on the bible actually happening... Come on, a boat big enough to hold 2 of every animal on the planet and his family, get real (Noah's ark).

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Believing in something because a book that was written by the person you believe in is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. ID has no proof and the only reason it has been kept alive over the years is because parents brainwash their children into believing it as well.

It's also ironic how you claim that you're a Christian, yet you posted this in a thread about your favorite song lyrics:
When I find the nigga that killed my daddy know I'mma ride
Hope you hear me, I'mma kill you nigga
To let you know that I don't feel you nigga
Yeah, you ripped my family apart and made my momma cry
So when I see you nigga it's gon' be a homicide
Cuz I was only a toddler, you left me traumatized
You made me man of the house and it was grindin' time
So I'mma let this flame hit you just to let this pain hit you
And for all them cloudy days I'mma let this rain hit you nigga

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Believing in something because a book that was written by the person you believe in is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. ID has no proof and the only reason it has been kept alive over the years is because parents brainwash their children into believing it as well.

It's also ironic how you claim that you're a Christian, yet you posted this in a thread about your favorite song lyrics:

Yes, I am not VERY religious however, I believe in God.

Users who are viewing this thread