Applicant Moderator, or something in that direction.

Dane15

Jun 20, 2024
Hello everyone, I’m Dane15 and I am 22 years old.

I played an Habbo Retro Hotel as a child and loved it but later on I switched to Minecraft. I spontaneously got the idea to return to Habbo Retro’s and would love to help with an upcoming project, preferably as a Moderator. I do currently own a Minecraft server, but I think I can manage both.

React

Sep 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I’m Dane15 and I am 22 years old.

I played an Habbo Retro Hotel as a child and loved it but later on I switched to Minecraft. I spontaneously got the idea to return to Habbo Retro’s and would love to help with an upcoming project, preferably as a Moderator. I do currently own a Minecraft server, but I think I can manage both.

Listing previous experience, what you bring to the hotel and so on will probably help you a little more.

In my opinion, Minecraft whether you're playing on someone else's server or your own won't matter as it's nothing related to retros, obviously just don't advertise anything Minecraft related on retros.

Best of luck.

Dane15

Jun 20, 2024
Listing previous experience, what you bring to the hotel and so on will probably help you a little more.

In my opinion, Minecraft whether you're playing on someone else's server or your own won't matter as it's nothing related to retros, obviously just don't advertise anything Minecraft related on retros.

Best of luck.
I think you’re wrong. Moderating is practically the same on every platform or game. Obviously, the tools and interpretation can differ depending on the game, but 'moderation' isn’t an exclusive term for Habbo Retros. Also, I’m not advertising anything; I’m listing it as part of my daily life. You can see it as 'personal information’. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

React

Sep 17, 2023
I think you’re wrong. Moderating is practically the same on every platform or game. Obviously, the tools and interpretation can differ depending on the game, but 'moderation' isn’t an exclusive term for Habbo Retros. Also, I’m not advertising anything; I’m listing it as part of my daily life. You can see it as 'personal information’. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

I think you misread. First, I did not say you were advertising; I said be sure not to advertise anything Minecraft-related on retro platforms, even accidentally. I also never said "Moderation" was an exclusive term for Habbo Retros. Of course, "moderating" differs depending on the game for many factors, including the user base, the economy, and how the game is run as a whole.

A moderator's job is literally to interact with their community, ensure users are okay within the game, oversee that people are following the rules, and deal with problems should they occur. I only advised that you should probably list some previous experience and give some insight as to why you should be picked, they're going to ask that anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread