Mobis does not come to inventory [Plus Emulator]

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
One thing I've never been able to solve was this: In some cases when I enter any room and buy a furni it does not appear in my inventory, only if I re-enter the room or relogar in the hotel, do you have a correction for this? It is a very annoying problem and many charge me this!
HELP-ME

obs: mobis = furnis

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What version of Plus are you using? Where was it downloaded from? Have you made any changes or tried to update the revision of the SWF? What SWF revision is it?

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
What version of Plus are you using? Where was it downloaded from? Have you made any changes or tried to update the revision of the SWF? What SWF revision is it?

I use the original Emulator Plus version R1, used the production of 2016 (I still had this error), now use the one for 2017. I even downloaded RequestFurniInventoryEvent.cs from Plus R2 to R1 but the error continues, it's too bad, you buy the furni and it does not appear in the inventory until you log in to the room or hotel (this is not always the case, but it's often).

Could it be some bug in RoomItemHandling.cs?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Download the emulator and database from
Download the SWF pack from

Make sure MySQL strict mode isn't enabled while you're importing your database so you don't get any errors. Let me know how it goes.

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
Download the emulator and database from
Download the SWF pack from

Make sure MySQL strict mode isn't enabled while you're importing your database so you don't get any errors. Let me know how it goes.

I can not do this, I have updated and corrected many things in my emulator both in the database as swf: /

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Is there any errors in the emulator console or the logs when you purchase something? It sounds like it's a packet issue which could be the emulator or the SWF you're using. Other than that if you've tampered with these files, maybe that's your problem!

Users who are viewing this thread