Recruiting [MINECRAFT] Staff needed for a KITPVP Server [MINECRAFT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
I, along with a team of 3 have been developing a kitpvp server. However, we believe the time has come were we need assistance from other people. We have got a lot of users (I mean a lot!) waiting to go on our server already, and we are starting to do the last touches such as fixing bugs, create structures, and add extra features that make us unique where possible.

The server is obviously 24/7, protected from DDOS attacks, huzuni and all the other methods of 'hacking' that people use to cheat. We also have the server fully operating on a domain. We basically just need to finish off doing most the other things such as adding buildings, trees and things that would make the server look 'nice' if you will.

In order to complete this as soon as possible, I am offering the chance to the experienced members of this forum to help me. I am recruiting 5 moderators to help moderate the server and keep the unwanted users off the server. I am recruiting 5 builders to help us build, and upgrade our server internally. I am also looking for 3 dedicated developers who have a passion towards developing and fixing plugins.

If you are interested, well, then keep reading. All successful candidates will be briefed on what exactly their position requires them to do soon. Remember, it's quality not quantity. I will be looking closely at your grammar.

If you would like to be a moderator, please fill in this form and comment:
1) How old are you? (If you do not want to say please say N/A)
2) What country do you live in?
3) Do you have any experience? (Yes or No, explain if yes)
4) What do you think being a moderator requires?
5) How do you think you will contribute to the server?
6) Why should we pick you and not the others?
7) What is your Skype?
8) Anything else you would like to add?

If you would like to be a builder, please fill in this form and comment:

4) What was the best building you ever made on Minecraft in your opinion? How was it like? How long did it take you?
5) Do you like building all the time on Minecraft? If so, why?
6) Why should we pick you and not the others?
7) What is your Skype?

If you would like to be a developer, please fill in this form and comment:

4) Do you know any programming languages? (Don't worry if you don't! It's just a bonus!)
5) Do you know how to make a bukkit plugin?
6) Is developing plugins a hobby of yours?
7) What is your Skype?

Please note that the above roles require a lot of dedication and effort, only apply if you are seriously willing to take on that position and be able to help manage a busy server that is going to be full of people. Goodluck to all applicants.

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
Developer Application
1) How old are you? (If you do not want to say please say N/A): 15
2) What country do you live in? UK
3) Do you have any experience? (Yes or No, explain if yes) Yes, been developer on a prison server.
4) Do you know any programming languages? (Don't worry if you don't! It's just a bonus!) HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, SQL and Python. Bits of Javascript.
5) Do you know how to make a bukkit plugin? Yes
6) Is developing plugins a hobby of yours? Yes
7) What is your Skype? XanonOllie
8) Anything else you would like to add? I can bring a lot of features as well as ideas that you will like however will not discuss on here!

@Rama

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Developer Application
1) How old are you? (If you do not want to say please say N/A): 15
2) What country do you live in? UK
3) Do you have any experience? (Yes or No, explain if yes) Yes, been developer on a prison server.
4) Do you know any programming languages? (Don't worry if you don't! It's just a bonus!) HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, SQL and Python. Bits of Javascript.
5) Do you know how to make a bukkit plugin? Yes
6) Is developing plugins a hobby of yours? Yes
7) What is your Skype? XanonOllie
8) Anything else you would like to add? I can bring a lot of features as well as ideas that you will like however will not discuss on here!

@Rama
Excellent, I will add you on skype.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
1) How old are you? (If you do not want to say please say N/A) - 15, turning 16 in 1,5 months.
2) What country do you live in? - The Netherlands.
3) Do you have any experience? (Yes or No, explain if yes) - Yes, I've been moderator at Pikacraft for half a year before it turned to crap.
4) What do you think being a moderator requires? - Patience, Knowledge and Happyness.
5) How do you think you will contribute to the server? - Being a friendly active staff member which keeps everything within the lines to make the server fun and playable for all people.
6) Why should we pick you and not the others? - Because of the following reasons:
1. I'm Creative which means I am not restricted in a certain way of acting.
2. I'm patient, take time for everyone/everything.
3. I'm experienced with Minecraft itself and the common rules.

7) What is your Skype? - kevinschiphof
8) Anything else you would like to add? - Nay.

If you would like to be a builder, please fill in this form and comment:

1) How old are you? (If you do not want to say please say N/A) 15, turning 16 in 1,5 months.
2) What country do you live in? - The Netherlands (Holland)
3) Do you have any experience? (Yes or No, explain if yes) - Yes, used to be in an old Building clan which made amazing maps for servers.
4) What was the best building you ever made on Minecraft in your opinion? How was it like? How long did it take you? - A giantic church with an altar... church was 3000x3000x500 (Base, Base, Hight).
5) Do you like building all the time on Minecraft? If so, why? - Yes, like to be creative and not restricted in what to do.
6) Why should we pick you and not the others? - Because of my previous experience and creativity.
7) What is your Skype? - kevinschiphof
8) Anything else you would like to add? - Again, Nay.

Applying for both ranks, can't decide, hope it doesn't matter lol...

Nov 27, 2014
1) How old are you? (If you do not want to say please say N/A): n/a
2) What country do you live in? England/UK
3) Do you have any experience? (Yes or No, explain if yes) Yes, I have previously owned a Minecraft Server.
4) What do you think being a moderator requires? The role requires a lot of confidence, kindness, helpfulness and assistance.
5) How do you think you will contribute to the server? I could contribute by helping users and caring for my superior ranks and all other staff.
6) Why should we pick you and not the others? You should pick me because I am an active individual and I love playing Minecraft. I am good at PVP and I am very kind and helpful
7) What is your Skype? live:ellsrules
8) Anything else you would like to add? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread