Midnight Club v.1 Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3m0n

Apr 2, 2011
Not long ago I released a free demo version of a well-known game called 'Midnight Club' (part 2), Which was leaked by myself from the purchase I made to Rockstar Games for the CD-ROM game. The demo version of this game got boring and boring every time I played it. So, I decided to crack the full version and recode it for myself with more cars, city's, user-data and streams. But this time I won't be giving out the download to this full version of Midnight Club, But I will give you steps through the process of Updating your Midnight Club.

-----------------------------------------
First of, If you have not downloaded the first version released by me download it now.

------------------------------------------
1.Open the downloaded folder named 'Midnight Club'.
2.Search for a folder named userdata, Then open options and replace AudioDriver: Miles Fast 2D Positional to AudioDriver: Miles Fast 3D Reactions.

Your almost through the update!

3.Find the folder called texture_x, Then open losangeles_dawn_clear and replace LA 3.1.7 city=widthx424 city=heightx541 to citysall=true 3.1.7 city=widthx897 city=heightx674.

Now for the cars!

4.Find folder called city, Then open vehicle.dat and replace vehicles=3%default to vehicles=27%full.

You have completed the update to Midnight Club DEMO to Midnight Club v.1 by D3m0n.

(D)

Apr 17, 2011
Its nice but i dont really wanna play it i played it before its nothing better then need for speed thanks for releasing by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread