Show DevBest Metro-UI-Css

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Not sure if this is in the correct section, so move if need be.

Recently, a few people I know have been attempting to make a neat looking windows 8 themed (metro) site. Well, there's a resource that makes doing so pretty simple.

If any of you are familiar with "bootstrap" then you'll know exactly how to use this. It's pretty much the same thing, just based around the metro theme.

You can find more about it here:

Ps: , I know you want your site original, but this may help a little :p

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Doesn't look like how I want it to be at all. Besides, its not hard to code at all... its just a square box with a color and content. Not the hardest thing to do. Nice website though, maybe I can look into some things.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Doesn't look like how I want it to be at all. Besides, its not hard to code at all... its just a square box with a color and content. Not the hardest thing to do. Nice website though, maybe I can look into some things.

I know right, suppose it's just for people who are lazy. In all fairness, I don't like metro-themed websites.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I don't really know what you two are on about but to be quite frank, I don't really care, I love the layout/theme.

Not being rude or nothing, just trying to put across how much I love the look of that site.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I don't really know what you two are on about but to be quite frank, I don't really care, I love the layout/theme.

Not being rude or nothing, just trying to put across how much I love the look of that site.
Everyone has here own opinion :p

Anyways, if anyone does make a site using this, I'd like to see it.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Everyone has here own opinion :p

Anyways, if anyone does make a site using this, I'd like to see it.

I am actually looking to make my own site and I would use this but I kind of have no idea where to start.

olton

Mar 13, 2013
Sites and Projects with Metro UI CSS ( ):

Users who are viewing this thread