Meth0d Making A Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I still disagree with this powahcoder Meth0d already failed once why should he fail again? There is no point of making another one when RZ user's plus devbest user's are working there ass off to make Uber as stable as we can ect....Look at Matty he released one of the stable uber emulator and Ijakey or w.e he also made one that was x2 more stable then Matty server.Even though Meth0d did make the server/CMS we are fixing it up our self's and don't need him to slap on a license, probably get some Uber fixes, and sell it to us when we can just do it our self's which is FREE.I think I have made my point here?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I still disagree with this powahcoder Meth0d already failed once why should he fail again? There is no point of making another one when RZ user's plus devbest user's are working there ass off to make Uber as stable as we can ect....Look at Matty he released one of the stable uber emulator and Ijakey or w.e he also made one that was x2 more stable then Matty server.Even though Meth0d did make the server/CMS we are fixing it up our self's and don't need him to slap on a license, probably get some Uber fixes, and sell it to us when we can just do it our self's which is FREE.I think I have made my point here?

He didn't fail on making uber, he jsut never finished it. But i still think that it's stupid of Roy to actually try to get MORE money out of something he's already sold ALL the rights too.. Even though everyone now has this emulator, it's open source, the edits are shit but yet. Why try to get more money out of it? He did create it, yes. But he also sold all rights to it when he sold it (that's what i got told and was stated in his goodbye thread after what i remember).

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Well what I meant in failed was he didn't fully finish the project which he should of done and now he want's want to make another one for more money? I would 100% not buy it.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
And thats your way of saying "fail" Seriously. If anything roy would re-code UberEmulator better then aaron, hence the fact aaron has been working on it for 1 year ;P

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
I'm just saying fail has he hasn't finished it? HELLO why should we or I pay for something that is probably gonna be with uber fixes and just edit them to seem as it was "his" thats just IMO

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I wouldn't buy it even if i were into flash retros. I would rather learn C# and patch it up myself as I hate the idea of he taking the project up again, and THEN make more money out of it.. Just because he has the name for it doesn't mean he should do it.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
I don't do "reading" not in my nature :) lol but okay mister reader that read's everything

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
Am I completely missing something here...? For all those who are saying "Oh yeah, Meth0ds and asshole and can't sell that 'coz hes already sold it". Your point is? Who was the one who spent 1 year making a near to complete Flash Emulator, roy, no? Roy has every right to remove the GNU, Rename Uber, Sell it, do whatever he likes with it. By all means I think Aaron is a stubborn idiot, who wants to get a couple of euros/dollars/gbp out of a shit emulator. But yeah enough getting onto topic;

I think I would actually buy Roy's edition, here is why:
Who coded the emulator, aaron or roy?
Who knows where the exploits are? derp derp.

- Livar

Funny how you call my Emulator shit yet it's probably the most stable and feature rich emulator available :)

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Aaron, if it weren't for Roy you wouldn't have yours most likely. So in one way Livar's right,

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Imo every flash retros and r40+ emus fails and is shit, and i haven't yet tried yours. But i'm just saying that if it weren't for Roy yours would most likely not be here?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
This thread is for discussion of method's return not Sojobo's emulator nor his work, stay on topic.

If the thread keeps on getting spammed it will be closed.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I can see what you are trying to say, RastaLulz made the PHPRetro -RP and no payment was needed it's greed at the moment it's funny how Habbo has turned into a profit when it's not there's to sell it's sulakes, but his returning anyway, and he is about to do what Aaron is doing as I can see.
Off topic:ME and a friend were talking about this Meth0d will not beat phoenix emu no matter what version i can see roughly arron has made 500 usd off it maybe more and its worth the money he made. Ontopic:i will buy meth0d's emu to test it out tho and i will give it away if it sucks But Glad to see him back i guess

Off topic
Imo every flash retros and r40+ emus fails and is shit, and i haven't yet tried yours. But i'm just saying that if it weren't for Roy yours would most likely not be here?
I beg to differ cause ive seen old phoenix emus and cms he clearly would be hear he has a v1 server belive and its not like meth0d made it all anyway you got to give arron credit ubercms and emu is his now

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Maybe Meth0d could beat Aaron emulator? You don't know which one can code better even though Meth0d did develop Uber which make's him probably better as he know's where to find the error's, bug's, and more then any of us did.So I say Meth0d could make uber emulator much better as he know's what he is doing with it.If he didn't know anything about his own emulator why bother with it, and I wouldn't be surprised if Meth0d emulator is 100x better then Aaron's IMO.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Maybe Meth0d could beat Aaron emulator? You don't know which one can code better even though Meth0d did develop Uber which make's him probably better as he know's where to find the error's, bug's, and more then any of us did.So I say Meth0d could make uber emulator much better as he know's what he is doing with it.If he didn't know anything about his own emulator why bother with it, and I wouldn't be surprised if Meth0d emulator is 100x better then Aaron's IMO.
im sure arrons will be better cause ive got loads of updates and alot of people let arron know whats wrong with that emu if he needs to know so basiclly meth0d will not make alot of money if any, and "Meth0d emulator" its arrons and MDK's

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Well I think that Meth0d can still have his own emulator even though he has sold it.I still disagree with that as Aaron is a good computer programmer and I love his work but I think Meth0d will do great. Plus you need to capital A for aaron as it is a noun.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Hey im a fan of uberemu meth0d can do great but im saying he wont pass arron after he sold it and im sure from what meth0d said he sold it to mdk and arron so it no longer his he is just doing what others are fixing stuff and releaseing but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread