Mercury 3.2 Catalog [Updated]

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Hello Devbest, I'm releasing my catalog that was on my hotel as I'll be moving to a different emu soon, therefore this catalog will be useless to me. This catalog has much more updated furniture and extra pages such as 'Events'.

• New Army Furniture
  • New Infobus Furniture
  • Events Page
  • VIP Page
  • Easter 2015
  • Rabbits Furniture
  • Other bits and bobs

NOTE: Some of the furniture require zoomout images, once the zoomout swf are released I will post it on this thread for you guy's to download. This catalog only work for mercury but you could always try and convert it for azure. If there's any problems with anything then let me know ASAP!

Screenshots
GYgvvLb.png

xp5u43A.png

RZ / Credits -
- [Me]
-
-
for some headers and teasers
- bo for furniture.
- else who I've missed out!
-

Link -

Last edited:

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
No problem mate, my friend is working on the zoom out images for army and Infobus, so once he's done ill drop the links on this thread for you. If you find any problems just let us know.

IPMB1

Jan 1, 2013
Ok :) ill wait for the zoom out... im planning to move on R63B but before that i must search for an emulator, good cms, and Catalogue.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Oh someone finally released this, thanks for sharing!

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Yh this is really for the newer version of mercury, but it should work if you just remove the stuff that the older mercury doesn't have. don't use the purchasable_clothes table in the db and anything else todo with clothes, if it doesn't work then I'm not sure.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Yh this is really for the newer version of mercury, but it should work if you just remove the stuff that the older mercury doesn't have. don't use the purchasable_clothes table in the db and anything else todo with clothes, if it doesn't work then I'm not sure.
It does work, you can buy the maniqueen but it doesnt allow you to do the "change me" thing on it.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Any Mirror of Mercury 3.2 anyone could share for me? these would be really decent on an RP.

Users who are viewing this thread