Applicant Manager (Only until Jan 1st 10pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Just going to say click > < to see my "retro resume" if that's what you want to call it. I will allow you to try and acquire my management and advertising skills until the beginning of 2016 as a way of saying goodbye to 2015 and retros. If nobody contacts me by January 1st, 2016 @ 10pm EST I will officially be gone from the retro scene and only involve myself in the forum occasionally. I will still offer suggestions, opinions, and advice to anyone who needs it but I will not actually join or play anymore retros. I will permanently help your hotel out if you're able to coerce me into managing or owning a retro with you until you close, but I will only give my services out until the end of the first day of the new year.

What I'll bring to your hotel:
  • Organized staff schedules/regime.
  • Structured rules and guidelines, professional atmosphere.
  • Safe and stress-less environment for both you as the owner and the users you will own.
  • Advertising. (Promising 20-30+ users within a few days)
  • My "experienced" opinion about features for your hotel.
  • If I see extreme potential, I'm willing to fund your hotel for x amount of time.
What you need to bring to me:
  • Stable emulator (Relatively bug and lag free)
  • Stable income and proof that you're paid off for an extended period of time.
  • Server specifications.
  • I want to know who the hosting company is.
  • If VPS details are planned to be given. (Optional and highly recommended although I don't mind not having them)
  • Passed hotel(s) that you have owned or may potentially be known for. (This includes your past usernames on them)
  • Must be a completely new hotel starting from scratch with no previous reputation and no staff members hired already.
If you're interested in hiring me, want to know more information, blah blah blah... you can contact me via [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will end on Monday January 1st, 2016 @ 10 pm EST.

One quick bump for anyone else wanting to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread