Recruiting Management Positions Available [Stance]

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
agNGyvc.png

Dev Community,​

I would like to give the opportunity to you users for a chance at a Manager position for my upcoming hotel, Stance Hotel! Now considering I have been working on this retro since February 8th, and even sometime before that, I have really been trying to organize and possibly make this the next best retro! So please if interested in any of the listed positions below, feel free to contact me if you think you have what it takes and DO MEET the qualifications that will be described :D

Positions Available:

Manager
- This position will be a very important position that will have to show dedication and put in alot of time with being online.
- Position will deal with posting "News Articles", that give detailed information, correct english grammar, and any needed graphics to spice up the article!
- Ability to manage a community online and any secondary sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Snapchat, and any other secondary sites we may use.

Valuer
- This is a very specific rank however will be ranked as an admin and will be shows as the Hotel's Official Valuer
- Will deal with economy strategies within the hotel on just about every level.
- Must have the ability to communicate and attend meetings with other higher ranked users to go over what items we want supers, what items we want, ultras, and what items we want just regular rares. Following that meeting up, you will provide a list with the values
- Ability to give information on every rare posted on our values page

Game Masters
- This is just a general rank of your basic event staff members and your radio DJ's
- For Events, you must have knowledge with the different events being hosted, and would also be a positive with coming up with new events
- Radio DJ's must have access to a working broadcaster and also have access to a microphone, all DJ's are required to talk.

These are the positions we are currently looking for, along with the BASIC requirements and what you may be doing with that position, I will warn you that there may be more requirements and things we will expect out of you. Anyways, if interested in anything provided above, please comment below the following:
- The position you are interested in, and DO NOT say "Any of them". (Sorry, but you just sound staff thirsty)
- Also with your comment provide your skype contact

Thanks for everyone's interest and hope to talk with you soon!

Sincerely,
Iggy
yXBmert.png

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
I'm not interested in a Manager spot, but I'd like to request a Moderator position even though it might/might not be available. By the way you put this thread, it looks like you've put lots of hard work into this hotel. PM me if you're interested, I vouch for Stance!

Wumbo

Apr 4, 2012
Hello,
I am interested in a Manager position. If you can add my skype, we can discuss more on it.

With Thanks,
Wumbo (Q)

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
I am interested in the Manager position, you can view my application . Also, I have sent you my Skype in a PM. Thank you.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Helloooo x I'm interested in your manager position as you said in the thread i deserve a manager's position. Take a look at my thread here and hit me up on skype. skype : emilio.lmfao I'm really experienced.

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
I'm not interested in a Manager spot, but I'd like to request a Moderator position even though it might/might not be available. By the way you put this thread, it looks like you've put lots of hard work into this hotel. PM me if you're interested, I vouch for Stance!

You have skype?

So r u hiring or not
Yes I am hiring, thats the point of the thread or i would of changed it to close thread..

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
You have skype?

Yes I am hiring, thats the point of the thread or i would of changed it to close thread..
LOL no i mean like did you take a look at my thread? am i not good enough? i need to know :p

Edwin_

Aug 16, 2015
Howdy, I'm new here, but I'm interested in a moderator position (I'm not sure if one's available). You can contact me on Skype: "i.l.l.e.s.t".

Users who are viewing this thread