Applicant Looking for Technician Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

StewieManner

Hoth Hotel Manager
Nov 9, 2013
Hello , Devbest great to see you again with my updated application. So as the new year and Christmas is coming up. I have learned many things over the years of my habbo life and I want a position were I can fulfill . So want to know my experience look at the list below

• Habzig
  • Pluto
  • Hablink
  • Envy
  • Habbzo
  • Blizzard
  • Air
  • Charge
As you can see above , that i have been on number of hotels as a moderator or as a staff member . As the reason why I have so many is because I am potential and unique Staff Member . I have a duty to fulfill , and I will do it if you hire me.
So if you have a weak hotel ( Normal Content , Low userbase ) I can help to bring that up to the standard you want it to be . If you do so need a extra person just to help around and do edit I have free time to Help you out . Contact Me (jayden.wilows)

Last edited:

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
I make weak hotels Hotels you said, what do you mean?

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Your application seriously made me laugh...
You must be good at grammar to be a staff lolz

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I make weak hotels Hotels you said, what do you mean?
Weak Hotel's hotel (probably)
So, a retro called Weak Hotel, and he made it.
This application sucks dick, and your grammar is very poor. I don't see much of a feature for you till you step it up son! Learn that fucking grammar!

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
"When I have a job to do i do it hire me as you tech ."

Sounds more like a demand then an application.

StewieManner

Hoth Hotel Manager
Nov 9, 2013
I can see i rushed , updated my application. If you have a problem don't read the thread . of course this is if you were going to hire me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread