Applicant Looking For A Job

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
About Me:
Hello guys, my name is Jake. And I'm a Habbo Retro Developer from New York City, NY. I've been doing retros and such for about 4 years now. I'm more of a back-end developer, but I also have the abilities to handle front-end developing as well as management itself. I have a custom CMS as well as a Plus EMU edit that I edited myself. Still credits to Sledmore and the rest of Plus EMU creators.
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a partner that is dedicated enough to run a retro with me and is willing to pay some of the bills that may be involved with this proposition. I'm planning on launching next weekend, but I will open sooner depending on if I get it all to my liking. If you are interested in working with me, then just contact me with any of my details below.
My Details
E-mail: [email protected] (Will Always Answer)
Kik: LeGaLProductionz (May Not Answer)

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Mate you wont get any job,

Only from a 9 year old noob.. Your profile makes you look like a 8 year old who is desperate and cant make a hotel. And probably opened a EpicHosts Hotel.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Mate you wont get any job,

Only from a 9 year old noob.. Your profile makes you look like a 8 year old who is desperate and cant make a hotel. And probably opened a EpicHosts Hotel.

Well, my profile may seem that way but trust me I know my stuff. I have worked for many hotels, but the owner gave up. EpicHosts is retarded and easily hackable beyond anything else.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
About Me:
Hello guys, my name is Jake. And I'm a Habbo Retro Developer from New York City, NY. I've been doing retros and such for about 4 years now. I'm more of a back-end developer, but I also have the abilities to handle front-end developing as well as management itself. I have a custom CMS as well as a Plus EMU edit that I edited myself. Still credits to Sledmore and the rest of Plus EMU creators.
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a partner that is dedicated enough to run a retro with me and is willing to pay some of the bills that may be involved with this proposition. I'm planning on launching next weekend, but I will open sooner depending on if I get it all to my liking. If you are interested in working with me, then just contact me with any of my details below.
My Details
E-mail: [email protected] (Will Always Answer)
Kik: LeGaLProductionz (May Not Answer)

At least show a portfolio of your work.

Users who are viewing this thread