Request Looking for a Graphics designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Im very terrible at graphics and im really in need of a good one. I don't really have any requirements you can use whatever program you want but be better using paint.net. Im hosting a Father's day ball tonight and need a nice fathers day badge for users when they enter the room and a advertising group badge. If anyone could make them that would be fabbo and id be very grateful. Thank you please comment below or inbox me if you have any questions or you can find me on my hotel which is below \/ Thanks.

SoNuxDesigns

Jun 16, 2014
Well you must of entered it in wrong because it does work its labbo.us
Well, If you have skype i can show you what it's saying. I signed up and all but it redirects me to a voting thing and then loops me back to the home page, then directs me to a page saying page cannot be displayed ;C

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
I can design banners mate. - - -

They're a few of my recent ones

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I can design banners mate. - - -

They're a few of my recent ones
I said badges... not banners but thank you there really nice if you want to design me a new banner that will be great thanks

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Well, If you have skype i can show you what it's saying. I signed up and all but it redirects me to a voting thing and then loops me back to the home page, then directs me to a page saying page cannot be displayed ;C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread