Recruiting Looking for a developer

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
hello. im the founder and ceo of a hotel called plug. now plug has been open for some time now. and we have yet to be within the top 3 of findretros. the most we have gotten to is page 5. which for some retros is kinda good. but my aim is to strive for the best. now my partner has a sister. and her mother is very weary of the internet and games where you can play multiplayer games obviously cos you never know whom your talking to on the internet.

My aim ... is to convince people especially parents that not every multiplaying game on the internet is a bad one. my hotel is a family ran habbo retro we have myself whom is the main founder and ceo. and we have Emma (wolfy94) who is my girlfriend in real life. and we have dave is like my brother. we only hire the best staff possible. each staff will then get full training before the rank is provided.

now i need a brand new layout so im trying to find someone. who can help me make this its coming to Halloween soon and i want a brand new theme for my hotel. its a basic hotel for now. but within the next few weeks it will be totally different. we have a working forum as well not perfect but its a decent forum. we hire new staff on a daily basis. but im not the type of hotel owner to hire 50 staff to about a 5 user ratio.

so if you are aware of developing retros and willing to give me a hand ill be happy to offer you the following.
- A developing rank (mainly owner)
- will offer a weekly wage as we have at least 3-9 jobs per week so there is a lot of money to be earnt.
- will offer perks also.

so what you waiting for? message me asap so we can talk ...

plughotel.us is the link check me out and tell me what you think ...

Clif

Jan 13, 2016
hello. im the founder and ceo of a hotel called plug. now plug has been open for some time now. and we have yet to be within the top 3 of findretros. the most we have gotten to is page 5. which for some retros is kinda good. but my aim is to strive for the best. now my partner has a sister. and her mother is very weary of the internet and games where you can play multiplayer games obviously cos you never know whom your talking to on the internet.

My aim ... is to convince people especially parents that not every multiplaying game on the internet is a bad one. my hotel is a family ran habbo retro we have myself whom is the main founder and ceo. and we have Emma (wolfy94) who is my girlfriend in real life. and we have dave is like my brother. we only hire the best staff possible. each staff will then get full training before the rank is provided.

now i need a brand new layout so im trying to find someone. who can help me make this its coming to Halloween soon and i want a brand new theme for my hotel. its a basic hotel for now. but within the next few weeks it will be totally different. we have a working forum as well not perfect but its a decent forum. we hire new staff on a daily basis. but im not the type of hotel owner to hire 50 staff to about a 5 user ratio.

so if you are aware of developing retros and willing to give me a hand ill be happy to offer you the following.
- A developing rank (mainly owner)
- will offer a weekly wage as we have at least 3-9 jobs per week so there is a lot of money to be earnt.
- will offer perks also.

so what you waiting for? message me asap so we can talk ...

plughotel.us is the link check me out and tell me what you think ...

HMU,I mivht be willing to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread