Looking for a developer

Rhino

Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys! I am looking for a Developer to create a full Habbo Retro.
If you are interested in this please contact me on either of the following:

I look forward to hearing from you!
Kind Regards
Thomas (Rhino)

lilbradders

Nov 20, 2011
Hi Devbest Users,
I am also looking for a developer for my retro to help update and maintain it. If anyone is interested please add my skype braddersboy15

Kind regards
lilbrad

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Kind Regards
Thomas (Rhino)

I demand a small loan of a million dollars ($$$$) and you will get a professional edition of the legendary RevCMS which is industrial ready

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014

Kind Regards
Thomas (Rhino)

I demand a small loan of a million dollars ($$$$) and you will get a professional edition of the legendary RevCMS which is industrial ready
shut the fuck up already, you round headed faggot.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
i thought the point of a developer was to further develop a already existing hotel? i didn't think a developers job was to create the hotel for someone, thats kind of the owners job?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
i thought the point of a developer was to further develop a already existing hotel? i didn't think a developers job was to create the hotel for someone, thats kind of the owners job?
Thats the problem. The owner can not make the hotel and is requesting a "developer" to make it. They clearly cannot comprehend the meaning of a developer, which obviously is a person that develops something. Trying their best to hide the fact that they cannot create the hotel, instead make a help & support thread?

Users who are viewing this thread