Logo Required

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Hello DevBest,

A large community of people (including me) are working together to build a new Cryptocurrency known as: "Bank Note". We've already gained a huge support from all over the world, but we have been faced with one minor problem... We don't have a Logo! I'm calling on the very talented members of DevBest to help me out.

What are the specs of the Logo?

Size:
From as small as 300x271 to as large as 900x900. (I can just scale it down if it's large)

Idea:
I've created an example:
banknote_2.svg

If you could smooth out the coin and make it look like digitized piece or art, that'd be perfect. ;)

Here are some more examples of other currencies logo's:

PandaCoin:
DogeCoin(mod):

Last edited:

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
Hello DevBest,

A large community of people (including me) are working together to build a new Cryptocurrency known as: "Bank Note". We've already gained a huge support from all over the world, but we have been faced with one minor problem... We don't have a Logo! I'm calling on the very talented members of DevBest to help me out.

What are the specs of the Logo?

Size:
From as small as 300x271 to as large as 900x900. (I can just scale it down if it's large)

Idea:
I've found an Image that might be useful to you:
medium.JPG

If you could smooth out the coin and make it look like digitized piece or art, that'd be perfect. ;)

Here are some more examples of other currencies logo's:

PandaCoin:
DogeCoin(mod):
Proof of stake is the shit these days. Good luck with the logo.

Users who are viewing this thread