Limited rares, how do they work?

H2KKI2

Jun 20, 2024
Hey, still kinda new to all this. So about limited rares. How do they actually work?
  • I noticed when you buy one you get a random number?
  • How is it calculated how many are left? Is it based on how many of these are linked to players?
  • Is there a way to change how many of an item are available? Is it the limited_stack in the database? I tried changing this and it didnt work.
  • If there are none available, will they automatically go to "sold out LTD" page?

Liam

buzz buzz
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hey, still kinda new to all this. So about limited rares. How do they actually work?
  • I noticed when you buy one you get a random number?
  • How is it calculated how many are left? Is it based on how many of these are linked to players?
  • Is there a way to change how many of an item are available? Is it the limited_stack in the database? I tried changing this and it didnt work.
  • If there are none available, will they automatically go to "sold out LTD" page?
  • Yes, this can be changed with catalog.ltd.random in emulator_settings
  • This data is saved in catalog_items_limited
  • Yes. Did you run the update catalogue command?
  • Yes, this is also configured in emulator_settings

H2KKI2

Jun 20, 2024
  • Yes, this can be changed with catalog.ltd.random in emulator_settings
  • This data is saved in catalog_items_limited
  • Yes. Did you run the update catalogue command?
  • Yes, this is also configured in emulator_settings
How does one run the catelogue update command?

H2KKI2

Jun 20, 2024
I was able to update how many items there are in a limited set, but how do you put it back to full stock? Not really sure how the catalog_items_limited works.
Post automatically merged:

I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to be working to fill the stock of limited items again.
When I buy a limited item, shouldnt the catalog_items_limited be updated when a limited item is sold? This is not happening at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread