Limited rares, how do they work?

H2KKI2

Jun 20, 2024
Hey, still kinda new to all this. So about limited rares. How do they actually work?
  • I noticed when you buy one you get a random number?
  • How is it calculated how many are left? Is it based on how many of these are linked to players?
  • Is there a way to change how many of an item are available? Is it the limited_stack in the database? I tried changing this and it didnt work.
  • If there are none available, will they automatically go to "sold out LTD" page?

Liam

Jealousy is a disease
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hey, still kinda new to all this. So about limited rares. How do they actually work?
  • I noticed when you buy one you get a random number?
  • How is it calculated how many are left? Is it based on how many of these are linked to players?
  • Is there a way to change how many of an item are available? Is it the limited_stack in the database? I tried changing this and it didnt work.
  • If there are none available, will they automatically go to "sold out LTD" page?
  • Yes, this can be changed with catalog.ltd.random in emulator_settings
  • This data is saved in catalog_items_limited
  • Yes. Did you run the update catalogue command?
  • Yes, this is also configured in emulator_settings

H2KKI2

Jun 20, 2024
  • Yes, this can be changed with catalog.ltd.random in emulator_settings
  • This data is saved in catalog_items_limited
  • Yes. Did you run the update catalogue command?
  • Yes, this is also configured in emulator_settings
How does one run the catelogue update command?

H2KKI2

Jun 20, 2024
I was able to update how many items there are in a limited set, but how do you put it back to full stock? Not really sure how the catalog_items_limited works.
Post automatically merged:

I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to be working to fill the stock of limited items again.
When I buy a limited item, shouldnt the catalog_items_limited be updated when a limited item is sold? This is not happening at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread