[LifeRP] Clipstone sims roleplay plus/arc/nitro development.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
I like the idea of just using the regular game components. Too many people that won't play it unless its like peak though.
I already thought about that and im not going to be publicly opening it in the retro scene although u can still get to it through the discord i will be finding other means of advertising like twitter and facebook and go from there. There is still a community to be had here but its not doing so good right now and i dont feel comfortable letting such animals on the client lmaoo

this is however just a development thread and with the latest stuff thats been happening its a no go for me right now to open publicly whether its good or not either way.

I do love the idea of peakrp and what they did but to expect that here is stupid, I simply have 2 choices on how it goes.

Bad = give everything away and move on (will most likely be the case)
Good = carry on basically

It wont matter to me if people don't like the content i put on it because before i knew nothing about it and im learning more about C# everyday and web development aswell, This thread only started because i dont have a steam copy of black ops 2 and while i cant get on black ops 2 i cant develop my servers further so im doing this to pass time and learn more.

using regular components because it seems easier since its just me and i dont have the knowledge to take everything out and put it back in i like how the wired is done in plus and its pretty straightforward to make new wired aswell so everything i need is already there, Building and gfx has been the hardest part ngl.
Post automatically merged:

The development for this will be significantly cut due to me now having a copy of bo2 to do my other servers once theyre up to date and i have fixed the bugs over there ill be back over here to post a few more updates for now were merging the new cms from the roleplay to the vanilla retro and getting all packages ready im letting 2 of my friends join the team so some work will be taken from my hands so updates should still come every few days or so we do work and have a life aswell so take that into account.

If you would like to buy any of the stuff i show like the custom loading screen u can do so by joining my discord or just contacting me here or my socials dont really matter but i will sell some stuff to pay for servers these wont be expensive most plugins are probably £5 if not then around £10-£15 depending on what u want u can let me know where ever u contact me.

I'm alot more knowledgeable and can port alot of plugins over to plusemu like if u wanted a level system for user actions i can do that and also make it show on user profiles ect!

STRICTLY FOR PLUS EMULATOR BUILD 2
If you want plugins for build 1 its +£1.00 as i will need to read through the code and rewrite a few lines for stuff to work with either version!

U dont have to pay money strictly u can offer me something like discord nitro or anything digital as long as i am the owner of the digital item BEFORE purchase of the plugin, I will not accept payment after the work and i will not start untill payed!

The payments are just so we can afford more servers as the bill is £100+ right now we do sell other stuff via discord too.

If you have any questions about the plugins u can ask away!
Post automatically merged:

No update as all ive been doing is re adding all furni from fresh so the ids are better this is so my builders have more and better furni to build better shops/rooms with.

Maybe transfering everything over to plus ++ but havnt decided if im going to bother with nitro support (since you know who maintains it).

removed the homeless concept when you register youll be a normal citizen and be given your apartment when u make your account not sure how i want upgrading the room to work like but essentially upgrading it will push an extra line of squares onto your apartment room each time you upgrade the room!

Last edited:

sRemorse

Jul 24, 2023
This is some cool stuff man, curious if you have time one day if i could pick your brain on some developmental questions surrounding retro’s in general Im not super interested in playing the game itself but I love writing code the developmental side interests me a bunch but it’s such a niche topic and every emulator and hotel seems to do it different aside from what i learnt today a lot of people using Atom, Nitro, Arcu setup. I’m familiar at a basic level with C#, Java, HTML CSS JS but been so long since i was last involved it’s changed drastically but would be keen to contribute to a community that gave a lot to me in my younger years on the internet

Understand ur likely a busy guy with projects to no worries if not

Users who are viewing this thread