LIFE

Who Do You Hate More

• Total voters

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
LIFE IS SHIT FOR ME EVERY THING I BUY MY PARENTS TAKE AND HIDE LIKE MY WALLET IS HIDDEN MY iPHONE GOT KNOWS WERE THE FCK THAT IS MY MAC IS LIKE INVISIBLE, I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL WHORE WITH NO LIFE I FEEL LIKE COMMITING SUICIDE LIKE I BET PEOPLE LIKE YOU FEEL THE SAME I NEED A FEW REPLYS TO THINK OVER FFS I HATE MY SELF AND MY LIFE GOD I SLEEP ON THE BALCONY IN MY BUILDING WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THIS >.< I CAN"T HAVE ANYTHING I ONLY GET TO USE THE COMPUTER 5 TIMES PER A MONTH! I'd HAVE TO GO TO THE LIBRARY JUST TO USE A COMPUTER AND BEG

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
You shouldn't feel like committing suicide because your parents are simply disciplining you. Try speaking to them about it, or find something else better to do in your time.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
You shouldn't feel like committing suicide because your parents are simply disciplining you. Try speaking to them about it, or find something else better to do in your time.
I've Tried 12 times before Why Would I now?

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
Don't feel like this, I used to cut myself over little and big things, calm down, talk to your parent, I am here, PM me please, feel free. But don't ever feel suicidal!

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Be thankful in life, there are kids who can't even eat nor sleep well because they can't afford food nor have a shelter and you are talking about commiting suicide? you couldn't possibly be any bitchier. You'll grow up and and eventually you'll find out that life is a gift.

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
Don't say that, you probably don't know how it feels, I know. You feel like everyone is against you, you can't trust anyone, you don't know who you are, it is the worst feeling in the world. Lets just leave it as this, yes, people may have bigger problems, but a problem is a problem and no one should feel like this. So don't call him "bitchy".

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Don't say that, you probably don't know how it feels, I know. You feel like everyone is against you, you can't trust anyone, you don't know who you are, it is the worst feeling in the world. Lets just leave it as this, yes, people may have bigger problems, but a problem is a problem and no one should feel like this. So don't call him "bitchy".
Buy a plane ticket to a poor nation, go see how good your life really is if you feel that way.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
There are children/people that don't have arms/legs and you don't see them talking about commiting suicide, this kid here has a healthy body, shelter and food, yet he wants to commit suicide over the interwebs. Are you kidding me?

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
Don't argue with me, I am just defending him because I know how he feels. I agree with you DolanDuck but like I said a problem is a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread