Let's talk about careers

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
It's my final year of school:up::p:D:eek: *Sigh thank fuck*

And I've been doing programming/web design for a few years now, And I really want to further the one which pays better, since I don't want to be on the dole :D My mothers friend's son, works as a Tracker for the RAF and UK Government, what he does is based on Programming such as setting up surveillance cameras and creating the programs which the government/raf use to watch ongoing traffic or more severe situations, I'm more fussed on the payment and future possibilities, I'm not greedy but why not have some extra cash?

I love aspects of webdesign but I also love programming programs!
Which is better for my future? Pay wise? Etc ;D

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Umm.. No.....

Wrong too... lol

Go for whichever you like the most or think you're best at... You should not limit yourself by the average salary.
Hey Kryptos, I prefer web design, But 20k per year doesn't seem to be amazing, What do you do?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Hey Kryptos, I prefer web design, But 20k per year doesn't seem to be amazing, What do you do?
You have to start somewhere. You can't expect to jump in any field and expect a high wage, especially if you didn't go to school and get a degree specialized in that subject.

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
You have to start somewhere. You can't expect to jump in any field and expect a high wage, especially if you didn't go to school and get a degree specialized in that subject.
I'm leaving school soon for college then I want to further more my webdesign I think :S

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
I know that it will take work, But I'd be prepared to work up, Just want to know if it would be worth it on long run :S

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
I CUrrently work in a call centre part time. gets me a good £100+ per week. Im in my final year also. Planning on working in a music studio or even managing one. Taking Music Technology at college currently.
If you are professional, Make yourself a personal business website. share it around, facebook page maybe, advertise it on devbest. Set up your own business.

Users who are viewing this thread