Let's talk about careers

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I work part time at my local rugby ground serving customers etc

My real passion lies within web development. Been doing it for years and haven't lost the motivation or passion for it since.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I work part time at my local rugby ground serving customers etc

My real passion lies within web development. Been doing it for years and haven't lost the motivation or passion for it since.
I agree, web design gives an edge over C#, C+, C etc, I like to express random designs and see what they end up to be like, I've had a discussion with my career adviser at school and he was saying its worth going into if your good at it, I have talked with my parents too :D, Web Design is where my life is gonna be going :D, Working with imagination seems pretty fun for me :D

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I agree, web design gives an edge over C#, C+, C etc, I like to express random designs and see what they end up to be like, I've had a discussion with my career adviser at school and he was saying its worth going into if your good at it, I have talked with my parents too :D, Web Design is where my life is gonna be going :D, Working with imagination seems pretty fun for me :D
I'm not good at design, but if someone gives me a design to work with, I can slice it and code it. Recently though I've been edging away from slicing and going more towards trying to achieve the same graphics but with CSS3 rather than using sliced images from a PSD file.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I'm not good at design, but if someone gives me a design to work with, I can slice it and code it. Recently though I've been edging away from slicing and going more towards trying to achieve the same graphics but with CSS3 rather than using sliced images from a PSD file.
I never have tried slicing tbh, I have always used pure css, with images like Logo, CSS3 is great to work with :)

Users who are viewing this thread