Show DevBest Le Script

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Don't forget to index your directory so that nobody shells it.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
jOS know runs my website XD thank you !!! it took a few hours making it possible but its an awesome administrators panel.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Its looking great i quite like the look of it.
When i click the 'app store' icon shit loads of times. It fills the bottom bar with its icon, however when i close the app it removes them all. How about limiting the amount of times the icon displays on the bottom bar? based on whether its open or closed

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Its looking great i quite like the look of it.
When i click the 'app store' icon shit loads of times. It fills the bottom bar with its icon, however when i close the app it removes them all. How about limiting the amount of times the icon displays on the bottom bar? based on whether its open or closed
Thanks! And ye, that is a bug I gotta figure out how to fix. Thanks for the heads up, or I'll forget it, lol.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Any further progress on this?
Well, yes I do. I have been really busy recently and did not post any updates on most of my scripts. But I did update them.

Alpha 1.1.5 Release
Some bug and security fixes. Added a sneak hint on how "Theme Chooser" will work.
Added right-clicking on desktop available (Will be more flexible/customisable in the future).
Redesigned default theme.

Since Sharefast is down, I've decided to try Mega out!
Download:
Demo:

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
will you make an official release so i can make plugins?
Well, I don't know what you guys will do with this, I will definitely complete this work and release the full project. But I just don't know when. although this is just a research work, I will still release some "updates" for fixes and major features after the official release.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Well, I don't know what you guys will do with this, I will definitely complete this work and release the full project. But I just don't know when. although this is just a research work, I will still release some "updates" for fixes and major features after the official release.
Apps! so far i made weather apps from Yahoo api with JSON and a Notepad app but so far only one note :/

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Looks great so far only thing for me is at first it took a while to load? But when you add more features lemme know!

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Looks great so far only thing for me is at first it took a while to load? But when you add more features lemme know!
JavaScript compression could be used if you wanted it faster. nothing is compressed because of beta i believe?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
JavaScript compression could be used if you wanted it faster. nothing is compressed because of beta i believe?
Well ye, nothing has been compressed yet. But I may not compress entirely as developers might need to know what codes are for whatever stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread