Laravel moving from production to dev

Genaga

Mar 12, 2015
Sup guys,

I'm getting ready to release me website but I have been using the live site for development so naturally I'm moving to my local machine (I know it should be like this initially).

Now I didn't set up my server or laravel or anything.

I have managed to install laravel with composer and run it on localhost, but when I copy all my files I get a infinite redirect loop.

This is my .htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

# Redirect Trailing Slashes...
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]

</IfModule>

Not sure what other information you may need just let me know!

Cheers in advance guys.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Here's a few things you could try:
  • Look at your access/error logs, see if anything sticks out.
  • Replace everything on "public/index.php" with just text, to make sure it's Laravel, and not your web server.
  • I assume you transferred your vendor folder (and all of its contents) over, in that case try: composer dump-autoload

Genaga

Mar 12, 2015
Here's a few things you could try:
  • Look at your access/error logs, see if anything sticks out.
  • Replace everything on "public/index.php" with just text, to make sure it's Laravel, and not your web server.
  • I assume you transferred your vendor folder (and all of its contents) over, in that case try: composer dump-autoload
Nothing in the logs from the time I moved it, everything is is just generic errors from developing.
Replaced that with "Works?" Which does indeed work, also a fresh copy of laravel works.
Tried that still doesn't work.

Every time I press reload the url changes between

&

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Replace the code in server.php with the code in /public/index.pho and be sure to update the auto loaders accordingly (Include file script at the top)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread