LabboLounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
8Xk7omd.png

LabboLounge is a newly created retro, and we are searching for new users.
This is my second time owning a retro, but it's been 3 years since the last time. I actually created it because I started missing it, I didn't want to just play Habbo, but when I went to find retro's, I didn't really find anything that suited me personally, and that is what I am hoping to do with this one, a retro that fits me, and hopefully others.

We currently have a few members online every day, but we wish to have more. If you want to join us, the link will be at the bottom of the thread. Donation ranks have been created, for now you can only get them by winning certain Staff Events. But after some time, we might make them vote rewards or just basic donation rewards.

Being that the hotel is recently created, we are still working on a few things, but most of it is working fine. We are adding furni & item's every day until we feel like it has enough. Trying to add in a voting system, which should give you something every day when you have voted, but that has not been added yet.

Trying to write this was actually harder than I thought it would be, so I'm gonna let it stay like this and just update it as we go along.
Hope you will enjoy Labbo :)
e6ctEXO.png

We are still working on the client, to get it exactly as we want it. Screenshot's will be updated as soon as changes are made on
the retro. :)
OosSRsi.png
Labbo was Created 7th of November.

Last edited:

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
'Labbo Lounge' shit name...

Your CMS is just nah

Goodluck
You're retarded. Shit name, great CMS.
Most unique layout I've seen in a while and it's probably well coded. About time someone was unique rather than reskinning Habbo.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Most unique layout I've seen in a while and it's probably well coded. About time someone was unique rather than reskinning Habbo.
You cant call me retarded because I stated an Opinion.. Ignorant

Kodys

lmao
Oct 24, 2016
The CMS is the *****s release, it's called BrainCMS, and it's becoming used more and more so it's barely anything unique.
The name LabboLounge is shit Labbo would of been better on it's own.

Goodluck with this.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
You cant call me retarded because I stated an Opinion.. Ignorant
The CMS is the *****s release, it's called BrainCMS, and it's becoming used more and more so it's barely anything unique.

Goodluck with this.
Apologies. Was rather rude of me and I apologize. I also didn't know this theme was released.

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
'Labbo Lounge' shit name...

Your CMS is just nah

Goodluck

Goodluck with this.
Apologies. Was rather rude of me and I apologize. I also didn't know this theme was released.
BrainCMS :cool::cool::cool: Goodluck m8.
Thank you for the comments, and we don't really go by the name "LabboLounge" we just call it Labbo, but the domain was taken at the time, so I had to fill it in with something, and didn't want to have "hotel" or "retro", so I chose Lounge. Not that it was the best, but it works.

@Kodys - I agree, but it still an amazing CMS. And the hard work they have put in to it just shows on the quality.
@DanielBlur - Thank you :)

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion such as I. The name is just a pile of horse shit. The CMS is actually pretty good considering its unique and the layout is good. The client needs work considering it has different language text on the landing. Anyway good luck!

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
He's just showcasing his hotel , it's not a development thread if he wanted feedback he would ask.
If you're going to give feedback at least make it constructive lmao.

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion such as I. The name is just a pile of horse shit. The CMS is actually pretty good considering its unique and the layout is good. The client needs work considering it has different language text on the landing. Anyway good luck!
Yes, we are still working on a few things, like you mentioned the client has a different language on the landing, we are going to fix that :)

Why everybody hating on the name?[emoji23][emoji23] kinda like it[emoji848]
It kind of stuck with me from when I owned a retro in 2012/2013, just added the "lounge" part this time :_ But thank you.

He's just showcasing his hotel , it's not a development thread if he wanted feedback he would ask.
If you're going to give feedback at least make it constructive lmao.
I do understand what you mean, but I also do understand that this is a forum, people will say what is on their minds, and that is their right. I'm not doing anything but reading everything right now, getting this feedback will probably make the hotel better in the future, so I'm glad they are giving feedback :D But thank you for standing up for the little guy ^^

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
This closed pretty fast. Good luck with whatever future projects you're referring to on your website.

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
Closed down Labbo because I couldn't pay for it, it wasn't to expensive, but having a normal life, I too have checks to pay, and such. Sorry to everyone who was enjoying the retro, and sorry to everyone who spent time on making it better. It might be up at a later date, but for now, I'm going to focus on getting my life in order xD

Thank you to everyone who was a part of the retro, even though it was just for a month, I actually had a blast, and got to know so many of you, which was amazing, my other new projects might pop up on Devbest every now and then, so stay tuned if you are interested.

Have a nice christmas, and a happy new year! :)

≈ Thread can be closed ≈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread