KONY 2012.

Zinc.

Feb 27, 2012
KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

HOW TO HELP:
Donate to Invisible Children:
Purchase KONY 2012 products:
Sign the Pledge:

For official PRESS and artist REPRESENTATION ONLY: Monica Vigo [email protected]

Guys donate to this! Buy t-shirts & Its Time to show our support. Get this cunt locked up or Killed.
Put this poster around your neighbour hood! Print it! Get everyone known. Tweet famous people , Tell them About it. Tweet to News channels , Facebook and SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE
POSTER:
tumblr_m0hvkyFxg01qen78ko1_500.jpg
Its time to get this thug locked up! Support,Share. And Thank you.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I'll put my view in about this

Seriously all day all I've seen is kony this kony that I couldn't give a fuck who this kony pony person is, Ifsir bough its a good cause but shouldn't we be focusing on problems within Our OWN country instead of interfering with others?, the Uganda government should do something about kony if it's that much of a big deal. The person narrating the video thinks he's god, oo look what ur done look how many YouTube views I got..

Rant over its just annoying

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Here's my take on this:

Selling consumer merchandise is not going to save the children and families of Uganda. If they really wanted the government to know that more troop support was required, all they would have to do is simply tell them. There is also some shocking data that is reported by the Invisible Children Organization themselves. They reported in 2011 that they had recieved roughly $4,780,000 in net profit that didn't go to any of their benefit in Central Africa. Point is: that the Kony 2012 Movie is a scam.

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
Ive bought a shit poad of posters lol, and on june or april or w.e, the day that they "cover the streets" ill be doing my city :^)

iToure123

Feb 25, 2012
Oh my brain is split... I wanna help BUT. I also think its a scam :(. All he gonna do is use the money to take his kid him, and them teens to Africa which is a 5000 ticket...I dont know. It could be a scamm.

Users who are viewing this thread