Show DevBest jQuery Chatbox

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Coded a jQuery chatbox from scratch lawl I made it months ago when I first learned jQuery, couldn't find it, decided to look through my USB stick and found it so I decided to show et off.

Heres a live preview:

Features
--
Ban/Unban user
Kick user
Mute/Unmute user
Alert user
Prune chatbox
Reset Chatbox
Fixer

Screenshot of mod tools:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
It's quite small if you asked me. I feel crunched when i see the login screen :(

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
It's quite small if you asked me. I feel crunched when i see the login screen :(
I never made it for the purpose of going live, the login page was simply just a one I made in under 5 mins just to get it looking decent.

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
You're checking for chats about 10 times a second, that's bad.

Also, this is very easily exploitable. Never do rank management via cookies. To get the moderator panel, all you have to do is edit the rank_fuserights cookie's value to something above 1 (as outlined , line 332).

eGGDAYS.png

Last edited:

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
You're checking for chats about 10 times a second, that's bad.

Also, this is very easily exploitable. Never do rank management via cookies. To get the moderator panel, all you have to do is edit the rank_fuserights cookie's value to something above 1 (as outlined , line 332).

eGGDAYS.png

I was aware of this, keep in mind I made this months ago when I was just learning PHP and jQuery.
If I have the time to recode this ill use sessions instead.

Users who are viewing this thread