Join Leaf Hotel Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
- Not doing to bad - we had 57 online the other day with 20+ loaded rooms!
We're holding 5th place on findretros :D:)
The emulator has a ram leak though.. using like 300 mb RAM with 44 online :L

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
- Not doing to bad - we had 57 online the other day with 20+ loaded rooms!
We're holding 5th place on findretros :D:)
The emulator has a ram leak though.. using like 300 mb RAM with 44 online :L
Nice man!

Examed

Aug 7, 2014

Hit 263 users online on a 6gb vps....
Emulator chased out at 236, we're getting a 16gb dedi.
Only got a screenie of 200 sorry :L
You only had those players due to boon, or am I wrong

Examed

Aug 7, 2014
Boon redirected to leaf, or so I was told..
They stopped redirecting after a bit bc they killed our MySQL
I'm upgrading the server now
Oh right !! Smart boy OMGScoots

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I apologize to the young women on leaf, whom cam sent those dreadful mushroom-cock dick pics to :L Cam (420) resigned as he got caught sending/receiving nudes to young women, (14 - 16), when he was 22 years old.....

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I apologize to the young women on leaf, whom cam sent those dreadful mushroom-cock dick pics to :L Cam (420) resigned as he got caught sending/receiving nudes to young women, (14 - 16), when he was 22 years old.....
Oh. Fair enough he resigned. It is brave of you to say why he resigned...

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Seems like more pedos are in the habbo community now. thanks for letting us know i guess.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Sad to say it tbh. He was such a good guy, and I loved working with him. He was motivated and worked hard. I'd be prepared to work with him again if he would promise not to be so pedo-ish. It's more what he did after that was upsetting, but that doesn't need to be talked about. Life goes on, and retros certainly shouldn't effect real life : )
I don't know what's happened too him but I didn't want leaf or habwire being another case of habmoon :L
Although i'm gutted that I had to close leaf (I'm never gonna get 100+ on habwire like leaf did, thanks to @Sledmore - I owe you for that.) i'm glad the drama is over, and I wish him all the best : )

Sep 30, 2015
Cam was a good guy. would've been better if he didn't send nudes to every single girl that played leaf (me included). he sent me so many snapchat videos. like yikes dude. I didn't know he resigned because of that reason. Hopefully he gets his act together before no one likes him anymore.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I just laughed so hard at that pedophile, otherwise why are your staff all hidden? Should just hide your staff page.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I just laughed so hard at that pedophile, otherwise why are your staff all hidden? Should just hide your staff page.
Just trying different things, seeing what gets users etc... The only real way to get big is to buy out small hotels lol

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Just trying different things, seeing what gets users etc... The only real way to get big is to buy out small hotels lol
In all honesty, what hotel are you going to buy out that has 50+ users daily? That would of been the case a few years ago, but not anymore. Only way to get users is to struggle for ages and outlast the others that can't afford to stay up. New retros don't last, if you last you'll probably have a good userbase eventually but you can't compete with Fresh or Boon. Speaking of 50+ daily the last time I played the hotel wasn't so dead, what happened recently? Huge drop innit?

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
In all honesty, what hotel are you going to buy out that has 50+ users daily? That would of been the case a few years ago, but not anymore. Only way to get users is to struggle for ages and outlast the others that can't afford to stay up. New retros don't last, if you last you'll probably have a good userbase eventually but you can't compete with Fresh or Boon. Speaking of 50+ daily the last time I played the hotel wasn't so dead, what happened recently? Huge drop innit?
Habway and static stole users :L Just means I gotta start adv again; I will start to adv again in about a weeks time
Well static didnt steal them, they just kinda went there

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Habway and static stole users :L Just means I gotta start adv again; I will start to adv again in about a weeks time
Well static didnt steal them, they just kinda went there
Ohhhh, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread